Just Joined Your Site

By all accounts we're getting one with Squadron 42 set in Star Citizen. Made by THE man himself Chris Roberts. I know some of us are pulling our hair waiting for it but we do all have a slew of fan games and mods that at least come close if not authentic in their own right.

I just hope my system as is can handle the Alpha dogfight build.

I'm making a game that has been designed to be bigger than Privateer 2 the Darkening, Wing Commander and Star Citizen. This will be announced in the next three months and I will post all the information soon. This will give you something to talk about and wish for.

Watch this SPACE!

I'm making a game that has been designed to be bigger than Privateer 2 the Darkening, Wing Commander and Star Citizen. This will be announced in the next three months and I will post all the information soon. This will give you something to talk about and wish for.

Watch this SPACE!

Yay! A new Space Invaders, i KNEW it!

I don't know...I'm thinking it might be something even more awesome, like a new Space Wars, or maybe Pong...... #drool

This thread is great, so many memories recalled while looking at the posted images and the conversations around Privateer 2. I played that game to death, and Yes I did hire you as a wingman!

After receiving a mail (from Behaviour Interactive Studios in Canada) asking me to apply for a position on Star Citizen, a Chris Roberts Game, it got me thinking about the good old days. I then posted on Wing Commander CIC forum:

https://www.wcnews.com/chatzone/threads/just-joined-your-site.26686/

During the lively conversation that followed I became more and more interested in the idea of working on such a game again. I'm now building a new space game. In the next few months I will give Wing Commander CIC exclusive images and video of our EPIC venture.

Watch this SPACE!

Michael Paul Cottam

Last edited by a moderator:
I promised to put a few Privateer 2 the Darkening items up for grabs. This is still on the cards, but I'm stuck working 7 days a week far from home. As soon as I can I will put these items on this post. Sorry for the delay. That said, the game I'm working on is going to be far more interesting.

My thoughts are with Tony Stockton and his family tonight. I'm in deep shock after reading the tragic news on Wing Commander CIC.

Farewell Tony.

Mike

It's truly sad, my deepest condolences to his loved ones. It's a small consolation, but fans will make sure his work lives on forever.

I'm dedicating my latest work (a epic spaceship for our new game - Gaia, new frontiers) to Mr. Tony Stockton, it will be shown for the first time here on this page in the next two months. This ship is more epic than the one in the Star Citizen trailer and I'm putting my life into it at the moment. It is the largest single model I have ever made.

Watch the SPACE!

This is my second visit to India, I'm working as an Art Director on a few games in India's larges and first game studio Dhruva. I'm currently helping out with Forza. A lot of our guys here worked for Paul in a studio in North India.

Wow. Nice work man. And welcome to the community!! How are you NOT employed by cig again? Star citizen seems to really share the art style you put into Starlancer. Cheers.

Back