Join The Marines

Originally posted by Ghost

<evil and big grin>
Let me help:
po.gif

Originally posted by junior

No! That's the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything!

The meaning of life has nothing to do with that.

Like I said, the meaning of life is to get laid.

In my view, the meaning of life is succeeding in puting your last name in a book, or whatever else which will be able to be seen, heard in 1000 years. Just for them to say: "hey ! that guy has done..."

John

For sure someone will remember Hitler in 1000 (if the humanity is here)....So if that is the meaning of life.....

For sure someone will remember Hitler in 1000 (if the humanity is here)....So if that is the meaning of life.....

Wow, crazy back in time remembering...

TC

Originally posted by NoRemorse
In my view, the meaning of life is succeeding in puting your last name in a book, or whatever else which will be able to be seen, heard in 1000 years. Just for them to say: "hey ! that guy has done..."

John

Right on! The point is to be an intron, not an exon.

But, due to principle, I'm sticking with my first answer :D

Oh!

The old-smilies-form-another-site thread is back! :p

BLUE BL0CKERZ

[Edit: I tried to paste a smily with big, goofy shades (blue blockers). Boo that it didn't work!]

I meant: "hey that guy has done something good". Like Einstein, Mozart, all those guys that died in Normandy on June, 6th, 1944...

John

Re: The Meaning of Life

Originally posted by Col.Dom
To crush your enemies

To see them driven before you and

To hear the lamentations of the women

:cool:

Yeah, you're right! First I thougfh it would be a fast horse, a hawk on your fist etc.. but then I met this wise barbarian... ;)

I asked Jeeves (www.askjeeves.com) and he said that the meaning of life can be obtained in six easy installments by sending a check or money order for $24.99 to an address in the USA

Found on a website: "Nobody's life has exactly zero significance"...
yeah, pretty true... Mine has zero dot one significance... ;)

John

Originally posted by Oggy
I asked Jeeves (www.askjeeves.com) and he said that the meaning of life can be obtained in six easy installments by sending a check or money order for $24.99 to an address in the USA
Eheh :)... maybe you asked Jeeves the wrong question.
Ask him again.

Dictionary.com
life Pronunciation Key (lîf)
n. pl. lives (lîvz)

a. The property or quality that distinguishes living organisms from dead organisms and inanimate matter, manifested in functions such as metabolism, growth, reproduction, and response to stimuli or adaptation to the environment originating from within the organism.

b. The characteristic state or condition of a living organism.

2. Living organisms considered as a group: plant life; marine life.

3. A living being, especially a person: an earthquake that claimed hundreds of lives.

4. The physical, mental, and spiritual experiences that constitute existence: the artistic life of a writer.

a. The interval of time between birth and death: She led a good, long life.

b. The interval of time between one's birth and the present: has had hay fever all his life.

c. A particular segment of one's life: my adolescent life.

d. The period from an occurrence until death: elected for life;
paralyzed for life.

e. Slang. A sentence of imprisonment lasting till death.

6.The time for which something exists or functions: the useful life of a car.

7. A spiritual state regarded as a transcending of corporeal death.

8. An account of a person's life; a biography.

9. Human existence, relationships, or activity in general: real life; everyday life.

a. A manner of living: led a hard life.

b. A specific, characteristic manner of existence. Used of inanimate objects: “Great institutions seem to have a life of their own, independent of those who run them” (New Republic).

c. The activities and interests of a particular area or realm: musical life in New York.

a. A source of vitality; an animating force: She's the life of the show.

b. Liveliness or vitality; animation: a face that is full of life.

a. Something that actually exists regarded as a subject for an artist: painted from life.

b. Actual environment or reality; nature.

adj.
1. Of or relating to animate existence; involved in or necessary for living: life processes.

2. Continuing for a lifetime; lifelong: life partner; life imprisonment.

3. Using a living model as a subject for an artist: a life sculpture.

Originally posted by ninja
Join the Marines in the fight against the KILARITHE. Get Money for Flight Acdemy. Sign up now.

:confused: Is the USA Army (no other fighting force in the world has marines) so desperate in their search for fresh cannon fodder, that they have to post on a Wing Commander forum :confused:

Back