Jedi

Delance

Victory, you say?
Since Mark Hammil is a Jedi and Forstchen had a non-friendly facial encounter with the business end of a woman's fist, I was wondering if anyone here plays Jedi Outcast or Jedi Academy.

Funny you should mention this:

The actor who played Luke Skywalker in Star Wars has removed all direct references to the films from his CV.

Mark Hamill says he wants to be known as more than "just the guy with a light saber".

The only reference on the actor's biographical details to the films reads: "He has earned international acclaim for his tireless efforts to thwart the Dark Side."

"It throws off the bell curve," Hamill says during an interview at the Belasco Theatre, where he's starring in a new Broadway play. "It throws off the way that you're graded because it can be your only frame of reference."

"It seems to me that it's semi-fraudulent for me to be still playing on it," he says. "It seems to me that I just owe the public new product. If I wanted to be a nostalgia artist, boy, I could embrace it wholeheartedly."

Well if you remember a recent film by Kevin Smith called Jay and Silent Bob strike back, Mark Hamill had a cameo part as "Cock Knocker" and he had a light saber in that but he was evil. I really liked the bong light sabers that Jay and S.B. used.

I did for a while, but almost every place I went to, every person has the most incredible cheats activated. Nowadays, I just show up, look at the carnage and leave.
Speaking of Mark, I'll never forget his magnificent career as it skyrocketed in the 80's with such hits as Corvette Summer and The Night The Lights Went Out in Kilra---uh, Georgia.

i have played JO and JA... now busy with kotor, but im still not to that kind of gameplay

I ended up beating KOTOR five times in about three weeks. I had nothing else to do, and after you know how to do everything you can cut like 10 hours out of the game.

It is an excellent game though, I am halfway through it on the female track to get the last story subplot.

Just got KOTOR, very nice game. It must be interesting to play with different classes later on.

I've played JO multiplayer, but it was pale compared to JKI. You can't beat the original Canyon Oasis or Spaceport from MotS

Oh, I think JO and JA are much better on the lightsaber and force power part. Yes, the Canyon Oasis is cool, but it's fun to have force powers you can actually use.

I play(ed) JO and JA...just not lately as my computer is messed up. <grumbles>stupid compaq</grumble>

Can't play KOTOR...:(

/needs XBox, or new computer.

Delance said:
Oh, I think JO and JA are much better on the lightsaber and force power part. Yes, the Canyon Oasis is cool, but it's fun to have force powers you can actually use.

True, but I just didn't find the fun factor that I did in the original. I was playing multiplayer for that from it's release to when it started to die down when Outcast came out. I haven't played Outcast multiplayer for a while now.

I enjoyed Outcast more than Acadamy, the plot was better. Though Acadamy does have hours and hours of senseless lightsaber induced violence!!!

When I first played KOTOR I wasn't to keen of the game play, but I was soon turned to the light side of the force, since the game was well put together and sweeping. One of the best SW games ever made.

Back