Its Arrived :)

Kilrathi Saga arrived today..now time to compleate every game in order 1 - Prophercy :) (again) although i am looking forward to wc2 i have never played it before.. and i will get to compleate wc1 on the PC done it on the Amiga (still have it boxed) and on the snes (dont ask how the pad control is F***ing awful)

well i have a lot of time free and 5 games to compleate see you chaps later :)

There's a flight stick you can get for the SNES, the "Python 2B". It makes flying slightly less annoying.

If you're emulating, then you don't really need to worry about a pad, though. :) You can just map the command sequences to the original PC controls.

Originally posted by Geffory Tolwin
Kilrathi Saga arrived today..now time to compleate every game in order 1 - Prophercy :) (again) although i am looking forward to wc2 i have never played it before.. and i will get to compleate wc1 on the PC done it on the Amiga (still have it boxed) and on the snes (dont ask how the pad control is F***ing awful)

well i have a lot of time free and 5 games to compleate see you chaps later :)

If you got the books too,read em the same period tou play the games-in the correct order ofcourse-. Every Summer I have a "Wing Commander" Month.I play Wc all the time,read Wc Books etc.I really get in the atmosphear of the WingCommande Universe,its great!The only bad thing is that my Girlfriend is arguing all the time :p

yes im currently playing the games in order myself im on WC2 remember, to hold down shift if using the keyboard in this game on KS

I'm in the midst of the same thing ::grin::

Gone through WC-1 (make sure you DL the Secret Missions packs for WC-1 and Special Ops for WC-2; KS didn't come with either). Made it through all the WC-2 stuff in about a day and a half and am in the middle of 3. Everyone thinks I'm a nutcase and can't understand my addiction to the game. But hey, I'm havin' fun :D

Originally posted by Speradon
I'm in the midst of the same thing ::grin::

Gone through WC-1 (make sure you DL the Secret Missions packs for WC-1 and Special Ops for WC-2; KS didn't come with either). Made it through all the WC-2 stuff in about a day and a half and am in the middle of 3. Everyone thinks I'm a nutcase and can't understand my addiction to the game. But hey, I'm havin' fun :D

just chant to those same guys that think your a nutcase
"I see dead people"
:D
they dont know what there missing

Back