It´s "Miss Wing Commander" Vote-time!

Which female is your personal favourite?

• Tamara "Panther" Farnsworth

Votes: 18 25.7%
  • Jeanette "Angel" Deveraux

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Robin "Flint" Peters

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • Jean "Stilleto" Talvert

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • Rachel Coriolis

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Velina Sosa

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • Aurora Finley

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Another one ( say which and why, please! )

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Patricia "Princess" Drake

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters

Bavarian

Spaceman
Heya Guys,

kinda new here. So, I checked the forum for such a vote and couldn´t find someone. Ok, maybe there was a vote some years ago I didn´t find...have mercy with me. Please vote again and dont close the thread, I´ve made me some work to search pictures and write the texts...please!

So, simply vote for your favourite WC-Female-Pilot..and post why you chose this or this Pilot. I will introduce the important ones. Lets go.

----------------------

1. Tamara "Panther" Farnsworth
tamara.jpg

The Borderline-hottie from Wing Commander 4 was rocking the space and also the bars.

2. Jeanette "Angel" Deveraux
angel.jpg

The ex-girlfriend from Blair. She was a main character in WC1 and WC2. In WC3 she was kidnapped by the cats and killed by the prince. Before...the spits on him! Pure Ownage, "Angel"! I was very sad that you where killed, but your soul lives on.

3. Robin "Flint" Peters
flint3.jpg

The kilrathy-hating pilot with an always "high-end"-haircut... She had an affair with Blair ( if you choose her to flirt ) and was killed in the last mission ( Temblor on Kilrah ) from Prince Trakkath.

4. Jean "Stiletto" Talvert
stiletto.jpg

The leader of the "Diamondbacks"-Squad in WCP. Shes cool, calm but wanna kick casey´s a** in space. She THOUGHT she had more skills as him....^^

5.. Rachel Coriolis
rachel.jpg

Chief Tech in WC3 and WCP. Ex-wife of Blair. Very stressed and stinks up when one of her fighters gets a scratch.

6. Another female character. FOR EXAMPLE:

Science Officer Aurora Finley from WCP
Communication Officer Velina Sosa from WC4
"Quality" in WC3 and WC4.
The Pilot-Girl of the Intrepid in WC4.
Etc...

Given the fact that all this girls have the appearence of a red X, I am unable to choose one from them.

Ooooohhhhh...well I liked Panther. She was pretty cool. Stiletto, I can't help but think of Kure Galanos from the Rogue Spear series of games. But I'd have to go with Jean. She really was, like, the big dog. And she rules in HOTT. Yolanda Jilot was simply awesome as her, and it was her, not anyone else, who was emulated in the movie. My all time fave, however, continues to be Mariko "Spirit" Tanaka.

The kilrathy-hating pilot with an always "high-end"-haircut... She had an affair with Blair ( if you choose her to flirt ) and was killed in the last mission ( Temblor on Kilrah ) from Prince Trakkath.

No...Flint can live, she's in one of three endings. But I have to go with Panther. She's just so HOT:D :D . I'd love to go to pilot country with her. Then Flint is next. She's nice...

Originally posted by Phillip Tanaka
Stiletto, I can't help but think of Kure Galanos from the Rogue Spear series of games. .

"Galanos" ???????? Is he Greek or something ;)

Anyway ,There is no Cobra in there !!!!! Hey just kidding.I dont know what to vote ,so I just dont :cool:

My personal favorite is actually a tie between Vero and Excell.

I like there lines in WC4 especial Excell's
"Those fools can't touch my ass." I have a crush on her because it and I picture her nake ass when she says that. :Drools:

Vero because she got a attuide like myself if I were a Pilot in 2673.

This fact alone makes her one of the most talked about characters. Ginger Lynn-Allen, the real life Rachel, was meant to be one of the biggest names in the business in the seventies and eighties and, after WC3 I think, she was back in the business. I don't have the full details of her in this line of work, but if you're interested, you can get a bunch of movies of her from Kazaa (www.kazaa.com)

I voted for Panther pretty much because shes the only one on the list I actually liked...

And why isnt Patricia "Princess" Drake (the CAG in prophecy) on the list? She's kinda cute... kinda a Royal Bitch... (maybe where she got her call sign huh? :D ) but still kinda cute lol

Tho my fav female character in general has to be Spirit... actually almost cryed when she was killed when I 1st played WC2 :(

Well, I asked my brother about this vote today.
He really thinks that I´m a "mix between Angel and Excell" because I´ve some attitudes of both characters... :rolleyes: ( f.e. I never surrender when we have a argument...or some agressiveness and the use of dirty words in mad situations ;) )

But personally I like Angel, shes my idol. I never played Wc3, but I know the tragic story about her. She had strength and didn´t gave up to the kilrathis until the end.

I'm kind of split between Sosa and Stiletto. But when Stiletto has hair down she blows 'em all away!
And there is something sexy, to me, about girl with a severe hairdo.:D

Back