Is Righteous Fire in the remake?

RZetlin

Spaceman
Are the Righteous Fire (RF) missions and RF ship upgrades in the remake?

Do I have to finish the original missions first in order access the RF upgrades?

Or can I buy these RF upgrades in the original missions?

RF missions are still not there

after finishing the last mission in privateere (destroied the steltek drone) I was looking for the RF missions. a walkthrou says, they start in oxford, but there is nothing. any idea?

in my last savegame, there isn't a privateer mission score anymore.

quattro said:
after finishing the last mission in privateere (destroied the steltek drone) I was looking for the RF missions. a walkthrou says, they start in oxford, but there is nothing. any idea?

Make sure you still are flying the ship with the Steltek gun, then make a stopover at Jolson (a pleasure planet in the XXN-1927 system). Hope you weren't too attached to that gun...

The missions start in Oxford. Landing on XXN-1927 kicks of the RF part of the game (in the original Privateer when you began RF you were on Jolson, like you are on Achilles when you start Privateer).

I suppose we could make that more obvious.. with the release of 1.0, the Righteous Fire campaign was an unannounced easter egg. It seems to be pretty generally known by now though hehe.

Meh.. still an Easter Egg to those who don't know.

Back