Is EA really dropping support for WC?

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF

I don't generally care about spelling mistakes -- but the 'adding a u to Nephilim' one bugs me... I mean, why the hell does it happen, anyway? It's not pronounced with a 'u'... it's never spelled with a 'u'... why does everybody add a 'u'?

I think they all are Canadian, British, or Austrailian, and can't understand some words don't have a "u" in them, but that's my opinion, I could be wrong.

Originally posted by Frosty
I seriously doubt the 'industry' needs a boost. Especially with 3 new consoles out on the market. Games are selling like pr0n these days.

I think he means the COMPUTER games industry. :p

Originally posted by WildWeasel
First of all, I never said anything about Frosty. I don't speak for him and you shouldn't assume that I do.

He also never said you did. :)

Originally posted by Meson

I think they all are Canadian, British, or Austrailian, and can't understand some words don't have a "u" in them, but that's my opinion, I could be wrong.

Shut up, Meson...

Originally posted by Bob McDob
First of all, I never said anything about Frosty. I don't speak for him and you shouldn't assume that I do.
He also never said you did.
Exactly! Thank you Bob! :)
Finally, stop trying to start fights. It's getting disruptive and you obviously cannot win.
Oh what... so you and Frosty are the only ones entitled to be smartasses on this board? <g>

Originally posted by Meson

Some of us are
( please add "Singaporean" to your list thks);)

Back