Is anyone experiencing. . .

Wendy

Spaceman
Hey, I've got sound, so Iain't complainin, BUT i've run into this a few times and it DOESN'T happen EVERYTIME, but enough times to know it's not a fluke.

I'm coming in for a landing and I'm on full afterburners. I do some of that Vulcan neck pinch stuff and while holding TAB down I type:
"0" (request docking clearance)
immediately followed by "d" to dock.

Now I'm on whatever base and I have that wonderful music, AFTERBURNERS until I take off again.

Does anyone else manage that?
Or is it this wonderful HeathKit type project I have for a 'puter?

W.

I got that once in 008. Usually when I dock while still using my afterburners they keep running while the music starts but once I'm actually at the base they stop.

ScAvenger001 said:
I got that once in 008. Usually when I dock while still using my afterburners they keep running while the music starts but once I'm actually at the base they stop.
I have that sometimes in 009, too. I've never had the afterburner sound once the base fully loads, though...

ya I always have teh afterburner sound stop

if not you can definitely stop it by talking to the guild people or bartender

I'll have to talk to someone then, it's intermittent.
I'd say 2 or 3 out of 10 landings. You hear the afterburneres AND the music. ODD

It's gotta be this chipset.

Oops, never mind my "I've never had the afterburner sound once the base fully loads" - I had the sound keep playing on the base just a while ago.

Yeah, well, then it ain't me. We have a workaround, but I wonder why it's getting stuck. What instruction is causing it to continue to play? If it happened every time it would prolly be an easier fix.

Back