Intrepid picture

Anxiety

Rear Admiral
I was wandering if anyone here has a picture of the Intrepid coming out of a jump point or maybe a scene when the Vesuvius is coming out of a jump point chasing the Intrepid, I think there is a scene like that. Any help would be great.

Yes, there is a scne like that, youcan find it on the WC4 DVD...
and yes , f you want me to rip it, that's ok.

back in the day when that game played, it was one of my turning points
from "now i get a real challenge"

unfortunately it only took minutes, yes, i am a complete moron, and i want to
slaughter wave after wave of what you can throw at me....

note: i liked Prophecy and SO better then WC4., but wc1 still remains to me as a champion with wc3 as a worthy sequal.

If it is not too much trouble, yes I would like for you to rip that picture for me. Thank you very much.

Here you go!

Attachments

• VesuviusIntrepid.jpg
    VesuviusIntrepid.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 226
That is a very nice pic, although I would love to see a pic of the vesuvius class ships going head to head while the intrepid was trying to fly inbetween them

Dahan said:
That is a very nice pic, although I would love to see a pic of the vesuvius class ships going head to head while the intrepid was trying to fly inbetween them
The following images are from the WC4 DVD Edition and were captured at the native resolution (which varies from scene to scene between 704x480 and 720x480) and then cropped by removing any black borders, before saving as PNG-24.

While cropping these and and other images from these scenes, I noticed a detail which I hadn't picked up on before during previous full-motion viewings -- an incomplete portion of the St. Helens hull is clearly visible in the following two images. IIRC, similar modeling details reflecting the incomplete construction status of the St. Helens were present in the in-game/gameplay model, but until now, I had never recognised these details in the brief FMV sequences featuring the St. Helens.

Cheers,

BrynS

Back