Interview in L'Écran Fantastique

U

Unregistered

outlander email not working

Hi Mr. McCain,

My name is Yves Rivard, I write for the European magazine L'Écran Fantastique (ecranfantastique.com).

Given the fact that I, myself, am a big viking movie fan (I even went to Iceland to meet director Hrafn Gunnlaugsson !), I usually get to preview or review epic movies.

Now, I've been waiting to see Outlander for a moment now, and I thought that it would be great to maybe run an interview and get it ready for when the movie will come out in France and the rest of Europe. As read on this blog, for the time being, I guess we should be ready for it can come out anytime, without warning (~~~).

Though I am French speaking, I believe I am perfectly bilingual, so there shouldn't be any problems doing the interview through the phone..

Of course, it would be interesting to provide great visuals as well as one or 2 pics from the shoot.

L'Écran Fantastique is sold in all Europe and in Quebec (Canada). 98 000 copies monthly.

All the best,

Yves Rivard

888-375-5076 (toll free)

Cell : 450-330-1611

P.S. : the reply message from the email address outlander@solsector.net is the following :

The original message was received at Fri, 7 Nov 2008 19:14:49 -0600from bay0-omc2-s14.bay0.hotmail.com [65.54.246.150] ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----webstuff@citywest.ca(reason: 554 Service unavailable; Client host [leper.wcnews.com] blocked using Barracuda Reputation; http://www.barracudanetworks.com/reputation/?r=1&ip=74.86.240.202)(expanded from: <outlander@solsector.net>) ----- Transcript of session follows -----... while talking to mx01.citywest.ca.:<<< 554 Service unavailable; Client host [leper.wcnews.com] blocked using Barracuda Reputation; http://www.barracudanetworks.com/reputation/?r=1&ip=74.86.240.202554 5.0.0 Service unavailable

Sorry to have to proceed this way but your email or server doesn't work.

My email is : neoclassique@hotmail.com

Hi there. I see the message now. It got caught in the spam filter. I did get it though. I get so much spam though that I can't possibly go through it all, though I do check it periodically to see if I can spot anything.

I'll try and have it forwarded to Howard McCain as soon as possible.

Hi,

Yves Rivard again.
Any news regardig the proposed interview with Mr. McCain for L'Écran Fantastique ?

All the best,

888-375-5076
Granby (Quebec)
Canada

Mr. Rivard did eventually get in touch with Howard McCain with some help, but for anyone else, please keep these kinds of inquiries to email, or at least PM me. I hate PMs though so it's probably easier and better just to email outlander@solsector.net Whatever the glitch was, I still did get the message. It just looks like some kind of forward ing error. If it happens again just PM me on the forums here, or hop on to IRC and see if I'm around in #wingnut. (If you have a crius.net account there should be a link right at the top of the forum that will sign you in to the java client with your crius.net username.) I'm usually around when I'm home, but I usually leave it on if I'm not too so I should get most messages posted in the chanel or /msged to me.

Back