Important News

Napoleon! :rolleyes: :)
And RFBurns: So old isn't it. It always comes on your behavior and your hobbies. I would have thought you are younger. I believe in the superb: You are just so old like you feel. And I would never go so far to call you 'old farb'. You are here, you are community member and you can't be so 'old' in your behavior...if it was so, you weren't here, or?

Originally posted by Napoleon
Today March 8, 2001 is the great Gregory "Napoleon"'s 16th birthday. I go to get my driver's permit next week after I have the state mandated 6 hours of profesional instruction. Today is a truely great milestone in the world of the universe.
6 HOURS? That's ALL??? Sheesh, I'm glad I don't live in your state!

At any rate, happy birthday!

Originally posted by Manjana
Napoleon! :rolleyes: :)
And RFBurns: So old isn't it. It always comes on your behavior and your hobbies. I would have thought you are younger. I believe in the superb: You are just so old like you feel. And I would never go so far to call you 'old farb'. You are here, you are community member and you can't be so 'old' in your behavior...if it was so, you weren't here, or?

Im a kid at heart! I try to remember that so I dont feel so old! Oh no!!...I see grey commin thru!!! NOOOOOO!

RFBurns

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Have fun w/ your license, but don't think that once your in a car, that it turns into a wasp interceptor! I have a mustang, and I made that mistake.:( I have driven for 3 years (got my permit a few days after I turned 15) w/o getting a ticket. Then, as I was flying down the freeway, cop lights come on! At first I thought it was a Dralthi trying to chase me, but then I snapped to my senses. I pulled over and got a ticket. Went 90 in a 65.

Learn from my mistake, don't speed. It ain't cheap.

Have fun though!

Happy B-day!

ZOR

It's okay RFBurns. You aren't so old to see the greyzone come. We all have many years until this (I just hope so) will happen to us. And there's no difference between you and me. 35 is still young in my eyes. And yes you are right. Being here shows the kid in your heart. We all see it and that's what I meant with "I would have thought you are younger.":) And now stop feeling old what you aren't!!!
If I see my parents I know what really 'old' means. It is miles away from you!!!!

Thanks Manjana! I often look at my folks picture and that helps me keep young at heart!! (they are grey as grey gets!!) This may sound funny, but I often "pick" out the grey that grows here and there! The only time it becomes a "pain" is when the grey appears in the beard! :eek:

RFBurns
"You dont have to try to win,...you just have to try to keep up!" [Casey, WCP]

Manjana!!

Was ist doch los mit dir und RFBurns? Glaubst du nicht das er ein bisschen zu alt für dich ist? LOL ;)

[Edited by mpanty on 03-08-2001 at 16:09]

Originally posted by mpanty
Manjana!!

Was ist doch los mit dir und RFBurns? Glaubst du nicht das es er ein bisschen zu alt für dich ist? LOL ;)

Hmm, where did I put that translator! :)

RFBurns
(Schultz!)

Burns, http://world.altavista.com/ translator gives the following result:

In English:

"Manjana!! What is nevertheless the matter with you and RFBurns? Don't you believe which it a little for you are too old? LOL :)"

Are you satisfied? :D

(by the way, it turns out that the smiley face is the same in German...)

[Edited by mpanty on 03-08-2001 at 16:10]

Mmmmmhhh... Altavista says:

"Oi! Quero I mark vato! RFBurns"

Now that's not what you meant, is it? ;)

Congrats Napoleon!

Enjoy those years, 'cause they are the best of life. Believe me, I know. I'll be making 26 on the 26 of March and I really miss those times when I was your age. One word of advice. Driving is like flying an Arrow in a asteroid field. Only thing is, when you crash, you have to pay the damage. Be carefull out there laddie. Happy birthday.

Out in TX, there is language called "TEX-MEX" which does not follow the traditional spanish language nor spelling! It can get very confusing! Like when GW Bush spoke spanish during his campaign, but he needed a translator during his visit in mexico. But for me, I dont even know any spanish!! Just plain ol english! So I may goof on attempts at spanish here and there! Guess it must be the few grey hairs and missing (burnt) brain cells! Boy the 70's were fun!! WOODSTOCK!! (69/94/98)

RFBurns

[Edited by RFBurns on 03-08-2001 at 16:58]

Re: Congrats Napoleon!

Originally posted by Shooter
Enjoy those years, 'cause they are the best of life. Believe me, I know. I'll be making 26 on the 26 of March and I really miss those times when I was your age. One word of advice. Driving is like flying an Arrow in a asteroid field. Only thing is, when you crash, you have to pay the damage. Be carefull out there laddie. Happy birthday.

I sure as hell hope these aren't the best years of my life!!!

Don't worry, in about 10 years you'll be sitting around in a second rate bar talking about all the fun you used to have with your friends ;)

And remember, as time goes by and you grow older, its not that your looks will change, its the mirror actually making you look different!

RFBurns

Friends, what is this word? LOL. Anyway as an update for birthday presents, I recieved money which I plan to use to attempt to buy WCKS on ebay. I also got the last three of the Baen books that I have not yet read (WC3, WC4, False Colors) All that is left is PS and the movie. YAY. This is the Great Napoleon Signing off until next year.

Back