Important News

Originally posted by Dekkar
Eep, ssh! Be very, very quite.
Rf your going to scare her off :D . Seriously though they aren't that rare I can think of four off the top of my head, meanwhile counting myself, I can only think of the same number of guys who are into computers and gaming.

I hope I dont scare her off! You think its the grey? :eek:

RFBurns

Oh I can imagine the following questions: Age, interests,looking-like etc.
Well I am gonna answer some of them Dragon! (before they will come). I am 16, born in Germany, my hairs are blond, my eyes blue (no comment please Mekt-Hakkikt, like a German blondine joke), I am quite little...what I really don't like...at my school I am an outsider (what doesn't really matter for me). And very important: I am forgiven...so there's no way at the moment(just if sb. ever thought of it, if not forget it)! Still some early questions? Oh, at school I am average (eleventh class ,2,5 years until my examination). And the subject I mostly hate is math.:) These are mostly informations which were given in here some time ago. I just collected them and gave them together again.
And as I wanted to say, so quick nobody can scare me off!
And of course I hope nobody in here will make a difference between my post and the post of the others, just because I am female. I think of the Wc universe what we are fans of. There women are respected as normal 'crew members'. And I just hope you will also just think of that!(but there I really don't see any problem).:D

By the way, I know this thread goes away from any WC theme, so I also had no problem if somebody would close it. :)

Originally posted by Manjana
... I am 16, born in Germany, my hairs are blond, my eyes blue (no comment please Mekt-Hakkikt, like a German blondine joke)...
I would never dare to do this! ;)

No? It was just an idea. The last thing I would like to have given to the best here are German stupid blobine jokes. And so..not very many people right in here know them...I just had to think of you! You are the only one who can know them because of living in Germany (or did I forget sb. from Germany?)...so I just remarked it:)

Oh Zor Prime, just read your question from yesterday....(sorry, but the time difference and my parents who don't let me soften i'd like to held me away from seeing and answering earlier, I just didn't see it)...
Well, it began with my flying hobby and then we had SF at school, I really liked it and the normal Flight Sims (just FS 2000 etc.) were seen for a long time boring. So I looked for space sims and saw on a Computer Market Prophecy. Bought it and liked it so much that I thought, that's where you are interested in. (I am also interested in miltary and liked the way WC is made)...so I looked up at the Internet found the chat and almost landed 2 months later here...

Well thats cool. My dad intreoduced me to WC when he bought his new computer. (years and years ago when wc1 was new) I loved it so much, I got hooked. WC has made me the man I am today! Not sayin much..... Oh well... I have fun. Good to have you aboard!

Manjana, I notice that are many WC IV games that are being sell in eBay by someone that only ship it inside germany, I sugest that you get that one, its the best made.

Originally posted by redwolf
bw_dave, what state do you live in? I mean, we have 'provisional licenses' when we're 17 and we're only meant to do 90kph, but er, no one sticks to that

Unfortunately for some, that has changed (bloody government). Thank god I'm not 17 anymore

Well I dunno if you're still reading this post Redwolf - took me a while to answer this question ! I'm in Tasmania. We have a 'provisional' licence here for 3 years, and you have to drive at 80kph for the first year, and wear your 'P' plates. If you get caught without your P plates, or doing more than 80 you get fined/lose points.

I think for the second and third year you don't have to have P plates stuck up, but you can't have ANY alcohol in your body whilst driving.

Not too sure about the last two years of your P's, cos when I got my licence you only needed P's for a year ... yeh, yeh, and we used to chase dinosaurs around in the school playground too. I know, I'm not as young as I used to be :)

Back