I'm off to China

dacis2

Rear Admiral
I'm at Changi International Airport's Internet Center right now, flight leaves in 1 hour. Just want to bid a good farewell to you guys.

well, farewell!

P.S I'll be gone for a week.

In china Huh ? Good........but why are you going there ? for vacation or something ? Tell me when you are back :cool:

China is one of those country where you better know the difference between a dog an chicken. Very, very usefull on a menu. ;) I know someone who end up eating a boiled porc uterus in Vietnam. Yuk!

Yeah, I guess it's not that bad, as long as you don't know what you're eating. I'd still like to go there. Beautifull lands, crowded citys, the Great Wall and flying Chinese girls that sword fights at the top of trees :D

Originally posted by K1nG Gr4H4m
Yeah, I guess it's not that bad, as long as you don't know what you're eating. I'd still like to go there. Beautifull lands, crowded citys, the Great Wall and flying Chinese girls that sword fights at the top of trees :D
I'm sorry to disappoint you but there are no girls that sword fight in trees. At least not when I was there. I don't even remember how I survived through the Chinese food.

Originally posted by Chris Blair
I'm sorry to disappoint you but there are no girls that sword fight in trees. At least not when I was there. I don't even remember how I survived through the Chinese food.

Nooooooooooooooo!!! They still pillow fight, right? :)
BTW, for those who would like to taste some asian snacks, there is a store by yesasia.com call www.yesoutlet.com . They sell tastefull stuff like Sesame Fish Bone, Shrimp Crackers and my favorite Squid Chips. Yummy! There is also a candy section.

Back