I'm Finally Done!

Might it be a bad time to point out that the Kamakh and Fralthi pics are the wrong way around in the Ships Database? :) I'm quite sure they are, anyway...

Yeah, people say that a lot.

My initial reaction to the WC2 FM Towns box (*two* years ago!) was that it was the hitherto unseen Kilrathi carrier from WC2... but the more I think about it, the more I guess it's a Fralthra. It's got the same 'wings' and rounded-ness... and all the other Japanese box art is ultra-detailed based-on-blueprints ships...

Aww.. you got a copy of WC2 FM Towns.. does that mean you're not willing to offer me stupid amounts of money for my copy?

;)

-John:D

Heh... I ended up paying less than $20 for it... :)

(Now, if you ever want to sell that Prophecy water...;))

Originally posted by Frosty
In keeping with your insistance to bicker of the most minute and irrelevant details, I believe and appropriate response would be to inform you that no two ships look *exactly* the same, technically, since they probably all differ dramatically on the microscopic level.
Yes... in real life!
In the games, every time you see a Fralthra it looks exactly like the last one you encountered previously in another mission, 'cause in each case the game loads the same friggin' sprite!!

And excuse me, but a large difference in wing length is not what I would call a "minute and irrelevant" detail...

I've never tasted P2 (Pee too?) water.. but I'm sure its bad..

I wonder if the 5 (?) year old bottle of Prophecy water on my bookshelf would taste better or worse now...

-John:D

Originally posted by mpanty
On a sidenote, that game cover is really amazing!!

Yes, it is! I really like the Dralthi rendition! The Japanese really know how to do box art right!

'cause in each case the game loads the same friggin' sprite!!

I thought you were censoring...?

Sue me... :)

Oh, how'd I guess that was coming...!?

When some big, burley, crazy tough guy comes grabbin' ya' by the collar yellin' "HAVE YOU PAYED YER DUES!?"

Lemme' tell ya', do what I do- the ol' Maniac looks that guy straight in the eye and says, "Yes, sir. The check is in the mail."

BWAR HAR HAR :p

To be fair, it doesn't look too much like any of these two:

Kamekh (corvette)
wc2kamekh.jpg

Fralthra
wc2fralthra.jpg

Anyone see what looks like an X-WING?

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Job_3_14
Anyone see what looks like an X-WING? [/B]

Other than the fact that they have four wings, a fairly common form, no...

TC

Back