I'm a fighter pilot, get me out of here.

Sylvester

Vice Admiral
This is a funny game presented to me by a friend. Its a goof on 'survivor'. On an island on Vespus, we have 9 Wing Commander charachters. I will present a little storyline pieced and then you, the CIC public, decides who gets voted off the island. Every week, I will post a new chapter in the story. So lets get started.

The cast:
Colonel Christopher "Maverick" Blair
Colonel Jeanette "Angel" Devareaux
Major Todd "Maniac" Marshall
Vice Admiral Geoffrey "Backstabber" Tolwyn
Lt. Commander Jason "Bear" Bondravesky
Chief Tech Janet "Sparks" McCoulough
Chief Tech Rachel "Back room" Coriolis
Major Zachary "Jazz" Colson

and finally

Captain William "Don't piss me off" Eisen

Day 1:

The heroes of the Confederation are stranded on a desolate island on Vespus. In the distance, you can see the wreck of the TCS Concordia. Our 9 contestants job is to outwit, outsmart and outplay their contestants for 10,000,000 credits and their own Waterloo class cruiser. Welcome to Survivor: Confed Hell

Tolwyn: I think I should become your leader and subject you to my will.
Maniac: Hey! How come you can be the boss? I wanna be the boss!
Tolwyn: Because I have 3 stars on my shoulders and you're still a major after 20 years, ha ha!
Maniac: Hey! Come here!

Maniac slugs the Admiral and pushes him down the embankment

Eisen: Enough, stop being children!
Tolwyn: You can't order me around, I outrank you!
Eisen: Shut up admiral.
Tolwyn: How dare you!

Eisen follows Maniacs lead and slugs Tolwyn. This time, the Admiral sulks away, muttering something like "Imperfect Beings"

Meanwhile:

A confrontation has erupted between Rachel, Angel and Blair.

Rachel: He's mine!
Angel: I saw him first.
Rachel: I love him!
Angel: I love him more.
Blair: Relax ladies, you can both have me.

Rachel pulls Angel's jacket off and it flies of the cliff into the sea. Unknown to the team, it contained a do it yourself fishing rod.

Jazz walks up.

Jazz: He ladies,how about giving some music to the meastro?

The Heart of the Tiger pummels the Jazz with a one-two punch and sends him flying back into the trees.

Watching them from afar.

Sparks: They really are asshole's aren't they.
Bear: Yep, come here.

They retreat to the bushes. However, their lovemaking is interruoted by the anouncer shuttle.

Announcer: You all recive rations of Spam. You could of had fish, but that went in the drink with Angel's jacket. Sweet dreams.

They all look menacingly at Rachel.

So, who will it be, who gets voted off; Survivor: Confed Hell

Just post it,I can't create multiple polls and since this will go on for a few weeks with multiple votes, its the only way to do it.

Man, first Origin closing and now this.. haven't we dealt with enough for one week?

This was last week, though :\ And I don't mean to be telling you how to run your job, but if you don't like it you could always close the thread.

oh please close it, please send this back to the depths it crawled from! (no offense dude but this idea has as much appeal as getting a graphic birds and the bees speech from a grandma)

Back