If you were Casey

What should be Casey's female romantic interest?

• Jean 'Stiletto' Talvert

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Rachel Coriolis

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Patricia Drake

• Aurora 'Blond' Finley

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Nameless girl on briefing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nameless girl on bar

• Embassador/Chancellor's daughter

• Amazon

• Roullete

• Casey doesn't like girls!

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn ! I didnt see the last option of the poll !

If I was Casey ,I would go for Finley.But I think that Casey doesnt like girls.....maybe there is something happening with Maestro.......

Yeah Maestro seemed abit Camp, what with his "I have a Big Gun, I have a Happy Gun", the way he said it, oozed Campness. Plus he once called Casaey Honey, granted it was said jokely, or was it?

I said Rachel because I thought she was the best looking girl on the ship when she was dressed to impress. Even so, Casey deserves to be with Stiletto.

i put down casey dosen't like girls, sorry if this angers anyone, i kinda figured it was true, since in WCP i couldnt see him show any intrest in anyone (maybe that was just bad acting)

Originally posted by TopGun
If I was Casey I would have tried to get both Stiletto and Finley :D:D
Same here, but Casey seems to be too much Mr.Nice Guy to do that:)
However, it looks like Casey will finish together with Stilleto so I voted for her.

Did you see the way Stiletto looked when Drake said that Casey was going to lead the Diamond Backs?

If i were casey i would go with the science officer, i dont know about you but i wouldnt be interested in a person i am constantly fight along side.. so defenetly not Stilleto

Back