ICIS Manual On-Line

Um, are you trying the URL in the initial post, or the one Wedge posted an hour and a half before your post? I'm able to access the /Wedge009/ one just fine, here.

I'm not sure what you mean. Seems all right to me, but of course that won't be the case for everyone...

On your table of contents, page 31 is labeled "Welcome to the TCS Midway" and 32 is labeled "You are here." But "You are here" actually begins on 31. "Science Division" begins on 32, not 33, and so on.

For people haven't updated their bookmarks: http://home.iprimus.com.au/Wedge009/WCP/manual.html

Edfilho said:
Well, this picture/margin relation is complicated, considering how IE usually misunderstands everything related to positioning...
It's not just IE, I don't think there's any browser available even today that's 100% W3C standards compliant.

Anyway, I reviewed my whole site, cleaned up the style sheets, made some subtle adjustments. Among those are some margins in the pictures for the ICIS manual. Yipee, and thank you CSS.

ChrisReid said:
On your table of contents, page 31 is labeled "Welcome to the TCS Midway" and 32 is labeled "You are here." But "You are here" actually begins on 31. "Science Division" begins on 32, not 33, and so on.
I need to check back here more often. I don't know what I was thinking at the time, but that's fixed now.

Back