I wont be here until April:( b'coz of my stupid exams!

Rider

Spaceman
Its been along time after I started writing here and I thought I would begin again but I was wrong since I am in 10th grade my parents wont let me touch the com so see yah all confed pilots! from this day I'll be MIA and the some great fighter of the confed may save me on the month of April but forget it I am strong enough to kill the bugs face to face so once again meet you all in the month of April.
I may try to send signals in the month of October and December! but dont worry after I fininsh my final exams on the last week of April I'll be hell lot of freee!
smile.gif
and then I 'll come to retrive my leutenany and as some of the best confed pilots the confed ever had!

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm, and this has exactly what to do with Wing Commander...?

------------------
SubCrid Death
Official Net.Nazi, LOAF's Merry Guild

I'd be moving out if my parents wouldn't let me touch the computer during school. I'm going to school for damn near 8 hrs a day, working between 5-6 hrs a day, and still am allowed on the computer whenever I want. Tell'em to lighten up. Damn.......

------------------
Member of the LMG and hating it (Disgruntled Man)
Real heros wear SCBAs, not capes.--Me.

Geez, Rider's folks seem strict as hell. Perhaps it's better if he stays away from here, though.

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

LOL Dralthi. Good point. I'm here almost every night
smile.gif
Sometimes early in the morning if I'm killing time.

------------------

Rider's folks are just trying to look out for him, I believe. India has a... slight... overpopulation problem, which means the education system (at least tertiary) is overloaded. Which means that only the best get anywhere. Don't be so quick to judge his parents by your standards.

Rider's the one always saying his folks'll kill him.

------------------

Take that, Dralthi5! You're a bad, bad man!
biggrin.gif

Actually, Quarto makes a very good point.

------------------
Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Doh, should have checked Rider's profile.

Yes, Quarto a good point indeed, but how much couldk, for example, and hour on the net once a week affect his education? I don't know anything about the Indian school system, but I don't think it would be THAT tough.

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who dies for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

Surrender your Beer, or we'll take it by force.

Member of the LMG (Disgruntled Men)

Earthworm, you haven't the slightest idea of how hard school in some Asian countries is. I did high school in Singapore and attended a high school that only accepted the top 5% of the students in the country. They were constantly reminding us that we were the best yadda yadda yadda ... crappiest 4 years of my life.

Quarto is right in the half way through about the education of our country.You wont beleive me guys If I'd tell that my parents are keeping some of the slightest strictness in this area where I am staying guys.In 9 th standard I used be on the com for 4 to 6 hrs daily but now as every one knows that India has the 2nd largest pop. in the world and not only that colleges are also les comparing to the schools which are available for the students and new colleges are taking heavy lot of time just to come up and thats not it all the govt. tries to give more and more extra works subjects and work than anyother country on this planet! Making us or avoiding us from getting a seat in the colleges.Stupid people keep building up 5 to 8 kids even if some people are poor. Luckily me and my elder bro are the only kids in our family and passing 10 th doesnt mean u get the seat in colleges you have to get 85% or more to get a seat in Science in a college and your marks in maths and science should be 90% above so now you see how hard it is for me and jobs are very less in India ofcorse.And to be com engg. is another extreme hard work to get meaning easy learn but hard to get seat in a college. So if I finish my 10 with and atleast 90 above maths and science I get a free seat in a college for science meaning for PCMC OR PCME if lees than that then we get PCMB OR PCMS so thats all I got for now but theres still to tell but you guys will surely get the headache if proceed about the life and death in this piece of junk country
frown.gif

yeah, sorry Rider for jumping to conclusions.

------------------

Too true, Cricket.

Michael_A: Sophomore in High School.

------------------

You're only a Sophomore Dralthi? I thought you were older than that
smile.gif

Junior in HS.

------------------

Back