I want the rest of the collection....

BES

Spaceman
I have Wing Commander 2, Wing Commander2 Spec ops,Wing Commander3,Wing

Commander Prophecy(which I was disapointed with), as anyone can tell im

missing the rest, so is there any way in the world to get them?,I been looking for

ages and kind of gave up....only reason why im trying again is because I found

Commander keen ,all of them for free, and also found Unreal1 for 8$..~~~. If

anyone can help with this it would be appreciated since I really want to complete

the collection. People may think im crazy, but ive spent 4+ years trying to build pent 100comp to run

WC2,WC3, and the others if I can get them,and building a pent 266 for Prophecy Etc,so basically ill have

computers custom made to run them instead of trying to run them on my PCI Express Athlon 64:).

Oh and if i posted this in wrong spot please direct me to the proper spot for this, thanks.

I bid on a WC4, thanks for the suggestion, WC1 is like almost 200$, because its WC1,2,3 together and plays on windows..I would pay that much for it, but not right now..

The Kilrathi Saga is not that big a deal. Get a cheap DOS WC1 instead, and play it through DOSBox.

Yeah, if you're collecting old computers for the fun of it, that's great, but the cheap DOS WC1 will run great on your new computer in DOSBox.

definately go to ebay for your wing commander games. but if theres a second hand shop or smaller computer store near you (which there should be) then check there, theyd be good and you get the game right away instead of waiting for payment to go through and the shipping.

Back