I Need Help

All this makes me glad I was smart enough to keep the extra episodes when I downloaded them in 1998. I really didn't even remember doing it. But I checked my Secret Ops CD and there they are. Along with my original code key. Maybe I wasn't so dumb back then. :)

Anyway, all this talk of the extra episodes being illegal to download peaked my interest in something. I found a website (which of course I will not name) that appears to have these episodes for download right now. It is not a fan made website either. It appears to be one of the bigger money making sites. I didn't attempt to download them because I already have them. But it makes me wonder that if these files are indeed available for download, why isn't the site getting hammered by EA?

EA is known for not caring too much for it's older franchises. That includes Wing Commander and to a certain extent, the Ultima series.

overmortal said:
Interestingly enough, the initial package contains ships not used in the first episode. You can use WCPEdit to see them.

Cool, I didn't know that. What ships were they? Just ships we see in later episodes or something new?

I cant get behind it without crashing into its ass. :confused:
I used the ship editor to give my wasp 4 big plasma guns while reducing its armor and increasing its shields.
it was very efficient.

New idea: SLOW DOWN!

Do not go full speed, they are much, much slower than you are. And thank goodness that you're dealing Barracuda, not Kam'rani corevettes. Those things are a cast-iron pain in the butt to take down since that turret is so strong. I think we all know which one I'm talking about here.

Well, then the "Y" key should be your best friend. ;) (Or whatever key it was to match the speed of your target).

I found the Black Wasp, with its Dust cannons and sufficient gun pool to be effective enough.

Back