I need a small Date-Information

Starman©

Spaceman
Hey there,

I'm working on something, but to make it 100 % O.K., I should have a special date.

AFAIK VegaPrime has been destroyed due to an orbital bombardement. When has this happened (month and year would be enough). Thanks. :)

Regards

Starman©

AFAIK VegaPrime has been destroyed due to an orbital bombardement

Not to the best of my knowledge. (The Kilrathi certainly attacked various planets in the Vega System... including Vega VII and Vega IX... but neither one was destroyed by orbital bombardment... and 'Vega Prime' would be the system, not the planet...)

Hey Starman, haven't seen you in a while. Your Polo shirt *finally* came in. If you're still interested, send me an email and stuff. Thanks,

ChrisReid said:
Hey Starman, haven't seen you in a while. Your Polo shirt *finally* came in. If you're still interested, send me an email and stuff. Thanks,

Actually, that wouldn't be mine :) AFAIK, there is another Starman around here. I remember something in the news over a year back, which belongs to this guy (don't know the topic, it was rather unrelated to WC IMO).

Since the name "Starman" is used quite often (i.e. a few hundreds in ICQ), that's why I started to use the "©" in my nickname where-ever it is possible. Funny thing, there seems to be a lot of people which don't know how to write it with the keyboard, so it is quite convinient :). Besides this, I wouldn't order shirts here, since the shipping costs to germany would probably be the triple price of the shirt, and I will need it in Tent-Size (I should really think about a diet) :D

Sorry Chris, but it looks like you need to hang a little longer on that shirt.

@Loaf : Thanks, I was hoping on a reply from you. It didn't really helped me, but I think I can work around it (If I make any historical error in it, don't hesitate saying so, I'm not that much familiar with the WC-Timeline and warstories. I will post the new stuff in the WC-SAGA forum in a few minutes.)

About that Vega "Prime", I thought this would be the name of the main-planet, guess I copied that from the B5-Terms. I will take Vega VII instead ( I would take also every other (important) planet which has gone through orbital bombardement, it is just needed for the headline of the picture.

It's a nice picture! I think the only problem is the month -- since the war ended in *September* 2669. :)

Starman© said:
Since the name "Starman" is used quite often (i.e. a few hundreds in ICQ), that's why I started to use the "©" in my nickname where-ever it is possible. Funny thing, there seems to be a lot of people which don't know how to write it with the keyboard, so it is quite convinient :). Besides this, I wouldn't order shirts here, since the shipping costs to germany would probably be the triple price of the shirt, and I will need it in Tent-Size (I should really think about a diet) :D

Sorry Chris, but it looks like you need to hang a little longer on that shirt.

Ahh, thanks.. there is a Starman in the United Kingdom I was thinking of. I do in fact have 3XL size Polo shirts. You're right about Germany shipping being exceedingly expensive, even over the regular UK and Belgium shipping I do. If you are interested in that shirt, it could be yours for $32. :)

Back