I miss the pink

Dekkar

Spaceman
I miss the pink :( , as well as all those delightful images.
Any chance the CIC will be releasing a pink-pak just shove it in your temporary internet files over and over to get the pink back?

I agree the rank pictures were great! (tho some didnt seem to reflect personalities very well compared to what the pics showed!) I think tho the color thing was a bit too bright on the eyes.

RFB

Uhm... maybe the amazing new vBoard 2 will let you pick your colors... and then you can pink the board yourself.

Change is good every now and then. Maybe CIC could do a different color sceme often. But I can imagine how cumbersome it would be to keep up with that let alone maintain the site, update and maintenance.

RFB

As our little prank proved, the color of the message board seems to influence the sort of conversation going on...

... blue seems nice and peaceful. Red was fairly violent. Pink was just stupid. :)

I think the majority of people (including myself) preferred it this way. BTW, the Major rank is still a dolphin - I've already refreshed, so it can't be in my temp files cache.

vBulletin 2.0 will let you choose your own style, should we choose to implement more than one. I don't know if that includes the rank graphics though, and I seriously I doubt it.

Stuff tends to stick. Try quickly refreshing a number of times, or if that fails, empty the cache.

If we ever change the color of the CZ again, it won't be for a few years at least. It takes that long to get Hadrian to make us new images. :)

Back