i made this litttle WC mini comic

Pfft... That's not a comic... its just a series of screenshots. Now *THIS* is a comic!

Comic

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC
You are in no way entitled to any WC games, if you don't have them its your own damn fault.

But yours didn't have a story
smile.gif

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
You are in no way entitled to any WC games, if you don't have them its your own damn fault.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, while your comic had a great story, that happens to be amusing and true as well.

Very good job TC, your piece is in my hall of fame right next to the "Heart of the T" and Wing Commander 4.123106.

Pfft, mine's a classic, it was released many a moon ago. If you look back on the CIC news pages its around there somewhere... My next comic shall be much better.

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ

You can ask, it won't do you any good.

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ

Where is the Wing Commander 4.12106 story located? I never finished it.

[This message has been edited by DeltaKiller (edited October 08, 2000).]

Holy shit!
smile.gif
That thing is a masterpiece. It's got romace, mystery, intrigue. And talk about a great plot twist when Hobbes reveals his true personality.

Heh, heh. That's a classic! I'm in the library at the mo, and I had to struggle to contain my laughter!

Yo TC that kicked ass.

------------------
Here's to you guy's for doing your job, and for not getting dead (Mac from Speed)

It was pretty asinine, TC, but creative, nonetheless. Good job.

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

Cheers, TC!!

(Hey... next time, could you get me a cameo piece in a comic? ~laughs~ Maybe as Maverick's wingman or something?
wink2.gif
)

------------------
Maestro: "Lighten up Spyder! We're not gonna die! We're gonna WIN!!"

Zero: "Hey, Maestro... Uhh... If you DIE, can we pick through your stuff before we head back to Sol?"

Maestro: "You can burn in Hell."

Back