I know this is a wing commander forum, but...

Bandit LOAF said:
Aren't you actually *from* Hawaii, though?

Hanamaulu Bay... on Kauai. I think there's a town, too.

Ah. I'm from Oahu, different island ... like most people I'm not really familiar with anything that goes on outside my town :)

If Chris Roberts was ever to produce another movie based on one of his games then it should be Strike Commander. That was one hell of a game. And shooting down cruise missiles at the end of Tactical Operation was awesome!

If your looking for info on it, whoever it was that asked then you should try moby games

i think he will be lucky to do another wing commander let alone a revamped wing 2 or even star lancer, though i would love a new game set between 1-2-3 of the wing co series doene with sweet graphics, prehaps from the kilrathi perspective?

Lord_Nathrakh said:
u apologized for a double post u made by apologizing for it.....hmm ironic
No, I made two separate posts, then edited my first post to combine the two, then apologised for making a double post.

PeteyG said:
I even forget who the traitor was!
General Mendez from Andes Mallorca.

nah that would go against the time line im talking mid wing 1-2 so it could continue the storyline correctly but styill allow u to win missions and complete victorys

yeah but that wasnt just a fighter based game though it wasnt true wingco flight combat.......im talking like say wing 1 with the human player as a kilrathi warlord or commander or somthing

I have always been against a WC game played from a Kilrathi perspective. Others have liked the idea (anyone remember Mekt?), but I much rather prefer flying with the Kilrathi (as in WC4 and WCP) rather than flying as a Kilrathi (as in Armada). If you're just after flying Kilrathi ships, there's always Academy, Armada, or UE.

i never played academy, i never really liked armada, and i havent played UE...yet

i want a unique game a proper flight sim not a cobbled space strat/sim game like armada, a dedicated kilrathi space sim

Back