I know this is a wee bit

And maybe I shouldn't have initially responded to angelus.
wink.gif

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dralthi don't worry. This is more fun. Maybe we should invite then to #WingNut and have a live event.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Robert "Meson" Stukowski

Wing Commander is more than just a game. It is a lifestyle.

I just finished watch ECW Hardcore Heaven and I want to see some fights. Let's go to WingNut and have us EWCWF Hardcore Haven. Let's have us a WC PPV

------------------
There's No Point In Ho's If You Can't Share 'Em With Your Bro's

Shouldn't ya feel offended, D5?
smile.gif
TC just called you a newbie.

I think TC was referring to Tooner, although I might be mistaken. Hard to tell whose a newbie after the server crash.

Let them fight. I'll even BG when one wins.

------------------
You deal death with your roars and your screams, your threats, your taunts, your overblown ego. I hand it out, one with the steel and the silence, the blackness around me, with a thought.

[This message has been edited by Chernikov (edited May 15, 2000).]

Tooner? Who... hmm. Yes, I see your point, Chernikov. My mistake. And Tooner does indeed appear to be a newbie
smile.gif

TC: Plebe!
biggrin.gif

You can call me a lot of things (all good, of course
smile.gif
), but newbie is not one of them.
wink.gif

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

[This message has been edited by Dralthi5 (edited May 15, 2000).]

Call me as you will, say as you will, but you pretty much sound like sophmores in september who suddenly think they're the big guns of the school.

No insult meant of course, but it does sound familiar...

And, as with EVERY BB I've ever been on, no one seems to read the entire message I post...

>>Finally, I have nothing against you, except you seem to have just started posting to prove a point about PC-Console transfers, where none was necessary.<<

sigh... Do I need to hack the board and make myself a captain to get even a slice of respect around here?

------------------
"Your job is not to die for your country, your job is to make some poor dumb bastard die for his!"- Patton

What the hell are you talkin about

------------------

Wait a minute isn't what Tooner said a threat?

------------------

No, don't take that as a threat, consider it more of a sarcasm... truth be told, I don't know jack about hacking...
smile.gif

------------------
"Your job is not to die for your country, your job is to make some poor dumb bastard die for his!"- Patton

[This message has been edited by Tooner (edited May 15, 2000).]

Hmm... for some reason I don't seem to take people who mentions 'Hos' in their signatures seriously, nor those who don't capitalize or use proper grammar.

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

TC: That wasn't Tooner, it was Angelus... er, I mean, angelus.

Tooner: Say what you want, but most of us have been here for quite a while... we're hardly comparable to sophomores
smile.gif
. As for respect, you'll have to earn it the way we all do - by showing that you deserve it. Rank, btw, means nothing (except for General and Space Marshall). It's more about responsible behaviour, intelligent posts, etc. Don't worrry, you're doing fine... so far
smile.gif

Well spoken Quarto, but TC what the hell does it matter what I write or how I write. So what if I'm one of the rare CIC Fun "Lovin" guys. So what if I don't write in proper grammer. See you don't know me, so you can't really know if I am a serious person or not. But you shouldn't judge me until you've met me, in which you haven't. But I'm not mad, I'm a forgiving person. So don't worry I'm not mad.

------------------

Yes TC you didn't mention anyone in particular but we know. And I would like to appologize now instead of later, if I wait it'll just be a waist of time later. :p

------------------
There's No Point In Ho's If You Can't Share 'Em With Your Bro's :p

Thanks Quarto... I think
wink.gif

------------------

Hmmm... If I had any idea what Craze was trying to say (and if he could spell waste) I might be offended, or angry, or whatever that message was intended to make me feel.

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Oh TC now I really want to break something, maybe a bone or two. NOW, I really feel like "hittin" someone.

------------------
There's No Point In Ho's If You Can't Share 'Em With Your Bro's :p

Back