I know it's not a tech question but i really have to know

U

Unregistered

hi all, i'm the crusader troublemaker :) just call me "bOOnty" btw.
i'll register soon, but for know i don't really have much time, that's why i'm first asking here :
Long ago, i heard about Chris Roberts project to bring Wing commander on TV with a full season of great "Babylon 5" style episodes, but of course based upon the Confed/Border Worlds - Kilrah conflicts.
Is this project going ok ?

I promise i'll register soon so that i can post my threads in proper section in the future :)

PS : I am French , so sry if i make grammar mistakes from time to time ;)
That is all !!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The Price of Freedom is the eternal vigilance... ;=)"
Yeah :) sounds right for me :=)

Hello and I'll be the first to say welcome - don't get many French here :)

My understanding is that the details of the Wing Commander TV series was never really hammered out, and in any case Chris Roberts is quite busy at the moment. So while it hasn't really been cancelled, we might not see it for a while.

Hello Boonty

I believe BanditLOAF speaks French, so if you find it easier to speak in your native tounge, he might be able to help you.

Also, Chris Robers is an executive producer on the up-coming Punisher movie. He's been busy trying to get into the film industry, so we've had no real updated on a WC TV show.

Thx u @LL for your hospitality ;)

Many thanks to both of you it's really good to be received in such conditions :)
For the tounge, there's no pb at all : it's simple i love english (one of the smoothest languages in the world, believe me i'm flewent in spanish and persian, and with french, english is my favorite one ;) )
Cya you all soon.

For LOAF ;) : Alors, cher ami, content d'avoir un francais parmis vous ? LoL

Donc ça en fait au moins deux !

Wing Commander on TV: you mean, after the movie, start a series based on the WC story? I maybe wrong, but I heard that Wing Commander (the movie) was badly criticized. That would explain why the TV version is not on top of Chris Robert's to do list...

Yeah that's right...

Alors t francais aussi XIII ? c cool ;) (tu m'étonne qu'avec un pseudo pareil ... voila koi ;) )
Yeah , WC movie was badly criticized, while i don't get why ; either ppl in general prefer Starwars as a space battle movie, (which for me is not the same philosophy in any ways, so it doesn't really explain this)
The only thing i find ... let's say odd, is the fact Chris Roberts didn't point the accent showing WC world in general in this movie, to EVERYONE, not only to aware & already convinced fans spirits.
He effectively didn't use this film as an opportunity to shows his "views" of it's universe, but more like some sort of a very long teaser of what could eventually be a fast approach of the WC spirit.
Maybe his projects at the beginning were to make a trilogy or even more, who knows.
It's too bad we won't even see the real start of it... :(

Back