I just wanted to let to the guys who wanted to tell me something about anything

Rider

Spaceman
Well my net connection will be over on 12 of AUG and my phone may be coming with and at the same time I'll be busted by my father by looking at the phone bill so those guys who want to say something please come for my funeral and I'll try to rise if possible in month atleast for the coming Christmas

Do you live in the USA? If so go to Yahoo and get free internet.

------------------
There is no God but myself. No destiny but what I deem for me. I walk my path and no others, for I am free.

UK and Canada also have access to a lot of free ISP's.
Just need to look.

Yahoo, Excite, AltaVista, NetZero, Freei.net
Can/USA

BTInternet for UK. THats all I know of for there.

Hasta la vista, Rider
biggrin.gif

Costly phone bill? Hmmm, try the internet cafes (do you have any of those in India?)or convince your dad to move to another country (just joking).

See your posts soon !

------------------
Turn me loose, Colonel.
This is what I live for!

Last edited by a moderator:
oh yeah...
hasta la lasange. Don't get any on ya.
(Woo! Emilio rocks! His dad ain't bad either. But his brothers a moron)

Charlie? He ain`t that bad. I liked him in Platoon.

Oh, BTW, Rider, nice knowing you.
wink.gif

Meh...

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

[This message has been edited by Dralthi5 (edited August 10, 2000).]

Charlie Sheen isn't that bad. Can you name a better actor to play Topper Harley?
smile.gif

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

Hail to the king, baby.
-Ash, housewares

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Well thanks to all the guys for giving me farewell for a month
smile.gif

There are computer zones with internet connection but there are a bit costly I'll try to go there when I have time.
Hey and I told I had phone bill problems not net connection and getting net connection cheap but the phone is the problem guys so if anyone has ideas on this do tell me

Only thing I can think of is moving to another country where internet is more appreciated. Where I live, for instance, the phone company recognizes if the number you`re calling is an ISP number and then automatically reduces charges. You can also choose to pay a fixed charge of about 30$ a month, if I`m not mistaken, and be connected 24 hours a day for no extra charge. I don`t know if India phone companies have these options but it`s worth checking out.
In my case, however, the situation is even better. We have another line that`s being paid for by the company my dad and I work for, so it doesn`t cost us a cent. Yippie!
biggrin.gif

Yeah, but then again we can't get cable modem or ADSL (unless we have the right connections, that is
wink2.gif
).

I remember playing on the Zone with a 14k modem a couple of years ago, everyone booted me from their games, and a couple of monthes ago (when my computer was still alright) my lag was still bad with a 56k modem.

But if everything will go right (and god knows it won't), I should be able to get one in 'bout a year, and by that time I'll join the army.

Oh, and Rider, good luck
biggrin.gif
!

While this thread isn't outright prohibited by the rules of the chat zone, this is still the Wing Commander Chat Zone, and not the "whatever the heck I feel like discussing" chatzone.

This thread is officially closed.

------------------
SubCrid Death
Official Net.Nazi, LOAF's Merry Guild

Well, somebody must have reopened this thread and it ain't me. I'm just posting here
biggrin.gif

------------------
Turn me loose, Colonel.
This is what I live for!

[This message has been edited by JoeyRP (edited August 15, 2000).]

JoeyRP said:
Well, somebody must have reopened this thread and it ain't me. I'm just posting here
biggrin.gif

I was informed by the CIC staff later that they disagreed with some of my decisions, and those threads were re-opened.

------------------
SubCrid Death
Official Net.Nazi, LOAF's Merry Guild

Back