I just got WC:4

Originally posted by Icedagger
I'll do a straight across trade: WC4, 2, and 1 for the Kilrathi Saga. That's 3 items for 1. Any takers?

Umm something tells me that he's only joking. Am I right?

OK, how about this - I'll trade my commodore64 and ALL the games I have with it, for 2 copies of KS and a new car. Thats about FIFTY items (including a computer) for only 3!!

First one to answer gets the trade.

did my post really have to be deleted? it was a joke. i wasn't offering to really burn any of my cds and trade them away. bit touchy arn't you all :(

Something weird is going on with these posts "deletions"...
Sounds more like they "disappear"... :)

[edit]
OK I got it... A "petition" should contain only sigs... but just WHAT do you think he's going to send EA? Show them a cute link where people wrote their name?
More like a proper letter with all the sigs and statements, with the rest LEFT OUT... so no need to delete my post w/o explanation... :rolleyes:

[Edited by mpanty on 04-23-2001 at 23:57]

Originally posted by mpanty
Something weird is going on with these posts "deletions"...
Sounds more like they "disappear"... :)

[Edited by mpanty on 04-23-2001 at 23:57]

some mod is heavy with the delete key.
or is it the remnents of the black lance trying to take controll here *runs and screams*

The petition you wouldn't stop replying to, mpanty, was being looked directly at by the man who requested it... we had to set up an automatic petition because we were tired of people NOT KNOWING HOW TO READ.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
The petition you wouldn't stop replying to, mpanty, was being looked directly at by the man who requested it... we had to set up an automatic petition because we were tired of people NOT KNOWING HOW TO READ.

just to let you know. my recient post had nothing to do with the petiton.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Yes LOAF, I figured that out after two posts in a row being deleted... :rolleyes:

It's just that I was too lazy to read the whole thread, so I missed your first post, where you said "replies to petition only", that's all...

I apologize for being a jackass, LOAF. :)

Tell me TC, how late are you on your share of apologies? :p

Originally posted by mpanty
I apologize for being a jackass, LOAF. :)

Tell me TC, how late are you on your share of apologies? :p

That was a good one mpanty... point for you.

Back