I have to admit, I was a little hurt

Atum

Spaceman
Now I know you had to change the board, but my post on the Wing Commander 3 ending had 139 replies. I was going to break the record! HAHA, I don't really care though, I just wanted to try out the board and see how I am a cadet now.

------------------
Peace cannot be kept by force, it must be achieved through understanding.

I find it incredibly disturbing that everyone knows exactly how many posts they had when the old board died.
smile.gif

------------------
Long live the Confederation,
Ben "Bandit" Lesnick
(loaf@wcnews.com - 302228)

The Wing Commander CIC
http://www.wcnews.com

"You go, LOAF! Get some!" -JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I the only person who NEVER cared how many posts he had... I don't have the time to count them up...

TC

I just put up post's to inform people of things and also to show people stuff that you might not notice in the games. I like the fact that I'm a cadet again and starting over.

------------------
I fight on the side of peace and honor, just like Blair

What the heck is going on around here?

------------------
I've seen smarter things..

~Gunner~

Could you be more specific Gunner? There were many changes here.

------------------
Uh excuse me Mr.Cat, sir, but would you mind like ceasing fire for a little while so we can barbecue your god-ugly asses? Todd "Maniac" Marshall Wing Commander Pilgrim Stars

Guner, the Bugs bombed the CIC CZ Saturday. It has just been repaired

------------------
Meson
URL=http://www.blacklance.org/fleetcommander/]Fleet Commander Homepage[/URL]

Wing Commander is not just a game. It's a lifestyle.

I have no clue how many posts I had, never bothered looking.

------------------
Zohrath.

http://www.starlancer.net - Lancers HQ, the best source for Starlancer and Freelancer news.

and the U R A WC Junkie if... is gone too
frown.gif

that was !3! post all around !200! right LOAF
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

------------------
"Just close your eyes and pretend it's Wing Commander"

Damit! I was about to go over the 500 mark. Could have trown a big online party but noooooo! My computer just had to pick that day to crash!
frown.gif
*kicks some furniture*

------------------
Yippeee! I've got my old name back!

The board nukes old posts and threads after a while anyway. The old board had been up for over a year I think, so it's very likely most of you had already lost a bunch of posts in the meantime.

Close to him. Don't think he's earned being called Chris yet. Just kidding Kris. Good work helping set this thing up.

------------------
No one is watching until you screw up, then all hell will break loose.

When I'm in the cockpit, Knight never falls.

First of all, I'd like to know what's wrong with this world. Everyone keeps misspelling a common name like Chris Reid, but they get something exotic like my own name right each time
smile.gif

No, I'm not Chris Reid. I'm another member of staff. I reinstalled this board yesterday, and I take care of a number of our sections like links, music and where to buy.

Last edited:
Kris Vanchee can't even get his own surname right.
frown.gif

------------------
Barrie "Cpl Hades" Almond
balmond@wcnews.com

Kris, it's because everyone has to check how your name is spelled. With Ried :) people assume they know how to spell it and go ahead and spell it wrong. So, it's all because Chris Reid has a simple name :) (You should devise a filter that changed all the wrong spellings of his name into the right spelling... Or he could change his name to Ried as that seems to be the prefered spelling :)

TC

------------------
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Cris, Kris, Ried, Reed, Read... we've seen them all.

I'm not sure if the filter option can do anything but change specific words to things like ####... But what if someone wants to say 'read' or 'cris' for whatever reason?
smile.gif

Last edited:
Back