I hate "The Sims"

I'd have to be a lot sadder than I am to explicitly hate a video game.

(That isn't a Descent spinoff, that is.)

I liked Sim City but after trying the sims for about 15 minutes I was done...it's sort of like chinese water torture of games

i enjoy it. i've played the first game, but not the second. i suppose it is the vicarious aspect that i like so much, perfecting yourself, getting the stuff you always wanted, talking in gibberish and pictograms.

After the original Tamagoci the whole Sims series was kinda just a rehash ;-)

I take great love toward The Sims - but only because RiotAct218 hates it.

I find this "look how hardcore gamer I am, I hate the Sims lol !!!111oneone" attitude so boring. So, yeah, it's not the best ludical experience ever, but it's a very intelligent game that probably brought many clueless people into the gaming thing.

I have played it just a bit, but lot's of people have a great time with the thing. Get over it... At least it's not a hunting game or a myst clone.

One good thing about the sims is that it attracts female gamers. We need alot more of those you know.

The Sims tugs at the most pure and simple joys one can experience (the ability to make two girls kiss).

Bandit LOAF said:
The Sims tugs at the most pure and simple joys one can experience (the ability to make two girls kiss).

That was basicly the entire story of my last year in High School.

You played the Sims all year long?

I enjoyed the original Sims but I couldn't justify shelling out $40 every few months for another expansion pack.

I have The Sims 2 now though and I have really enjoyed it. I may end up getting bored with it after a while but I will have my little fling with it to look back on!

sim city is fun to play! i realy like the first one, so nice and basic. also the lack of train stations is a genius plan...

but the sims suck... how many add-ons are there now? they're milking it out like a friggin' cow. and what's the fun in seeïng fictive people walking around in a house that you made... it would be more fun if the sims had a deathmatch option :D

Back