I got an AWSOME T-Shirt!

Marc

Commodore
Ironduke has sent me the most quick-ass X-mass present I could have hoped for! He used one of the pictures I posted and quite frankly did a very kind, generous and all around great CIC spirited thing...

My very own PERSONALYSED TCS-Concordia T-shirt! Ironduke rules!
0marc1zl8.jpg

Now, granted, I'm smiling like a dork... but the T-shirt looks great! It even has my correct CIC forum rank: captain! I love it!
I mean sending stuff via the net is all well and good, but shipping material goods over the Atlantic (Germany to Canada) by one's own good will is really above and beyond... Ironduke rules!
And in the back!
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/2203/0marc2pa8.jpg

Connie baby! oh yeah!

http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/8729/0marc3eo6.jpg

Ironduke, if you're reading, thank's a hole bunch! very nice!

Now that is cool.

Q for IronDuke: Where would one get one of these made up? Pretty sure you could sell a load of them to the folks around these parts.

Hehe, that's great. Even better, since it actually looks like an official piece of WCII merchandise.

Whoa, whoa, hold it there! That's too much praise, you're making me blush! :eek: :p

I just felt like returning a favor, and your shirt's really nothing compared with how your ship models helped me out. Besides, as I wrote, my fiancé did the shirt - I just issued the instructions. :D
Anyway, glad to hear you like it so much! I used both your forum rank and the TCS Concordia on purpose. You said you preferred the Connie over all other ships somewhere in the other thread. So there you go! ;)

@Franz29: My girlfriend's a professional - uh, er, I mean, she's making shirts like Marc's by trade. :D While it would, hypothetically, be possible to ship out some more of those, I'd say you'd need a licence for the WC stuff. You see, it's one thing to give a shirt away for free, but a different story when it comes to actually selling them into foreign countries - especially with things like the Confed logo and a WC ship on it (which, I guess, are protected by law in one way or the other).

.......It even has my correct CIC forum rank: captain! I love it!

That's a SWEET shirt. But what are you going to do when that promotion comes through?????

Whoa, whoa, hold it there! That's too much praise

No it's not.

especially with things like the Confed logo and a WC ship on it (which, I guess, are protected by law in one way or the other).

I wouldn't worry a bit about the logo, the "Confed" star is a very common compass design: http://www.davincis.org/Nautical medallions.htm

Whoa, whoa, hold it there! That's too much praise, you're making me blush! :eek: :p

Seems well deserved to me.

@Franz29: My girlfriend's a professional - uh, er, I mean, she's making shirts like Marc's by trade. :D While it would, hypothetically, be possible to ship out some more of those, I'd say you'd need a licence for the WC stuff. You see, it's one thing to give a shirt away for free, but a different story when it comes to actually selling them into foreign countries - especially with things like the Confed logo and a WC ship on it (which, I guess, are protected by law in one way or the other).

Ya true, hadn't thought of that.
Oh well, maybe I will look into having a tee-shirt of my own made up. I can "test-run" it with the iron on printer paper I have in my desk drawer.

Very cool, and very nice of you to do that, Ironduke! If anyone deserves such a shirt, it's Marc... his art is always very impressive, and he's a really nice guy.

Yeah, I know, I meant they like 'them', those people that make the kick ass WC shirts

Reminds me of the scene from 40-year-old virgin where the guy is trying to buy the fish from the store.

Back