I finished the Ist episode of SO then where can I get the rest?!?!

Rider

Spaceman
Well I have my password to enter the next system but where can I get the other stuff

And how should I use the MIssion manager and complier.

I learned to use WC editing thingy I guess WHAT? I went faster THAN LIGHT IN A TIGERSHARK!!!!!!!

Rider said:
Well I have my password to enter the next system but where can I get the other stuff

And how should I use the MIssion manager and complier.

I learned to use WC editing thingy I guess WHAT? I went faster THAN LIGHT IN A TIGERSHARK!!!!!!!

You can't get the episode files elsewhere. As it says on the Wing Commander: Secret Ops site, the only thing that's still freely distributable is the initial 112MB package.

Also, we here on the CZ don't encourage distribution of the files as "warez," or pirated software. Posts telling where to find online copies will be deleted, as per WC CIC Chat Zone policy.

------------------
SubCrid Death
Official Net.Nazi, LOAF's Merry Guild

Last edited by a moderator:
Trying looking for a package called Wing Commander Prophecy Gold. It will have everything you a looking for.

------------------
Meson

Wing Commander is more than just a game. It is a lifestyle.

I am ready to buy the game if it was in my country but I am helpless if this country of mine atleast sells this game:sad:

try www.ebworld.com www.amazon.com etc etc
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I don`t know how old you are, but you could ask someone else, who does have a credit card to but it for you. And BTW, you don`t have to use one in some cases.

Rider said:

By the way what's BTW?!?!

I didn't see a smile so I assume you weren't trying to be funny, though I did get a good chuckle. BTW is an abreviation for By The Way.

[This message has been edited by Shane (edited August 04, 2000).]

Back