I am knew

you mean new?
I am sure you can find what you need to know in the fan directory, other than that you hang around long enough you get to know some of us.
Oh yeah, welcome aboard! Stow your gear and get acquainted.

[This message has been edited by Death's Head (edited February 02, 2000).]

(Ah, fresh blood he he
wink.gif
)

Welcome to the BB!
smile.gif

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not in the fan directory. I'm not describable. I must be experienced to be believed.
smile.gif

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Neither am I.

Are you realy so interesting TC? Maybe that's a Canadian thing? By the way, does TC have something to do with the table of elements?

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

WE HAVE A CHEATER
biggrin.gif

Anyway, welcome aboard, Cheater

------------------
Meson
Fleet Commander Homepage

Wing Commander is not just a game. It's a lifestyle.

[This message has been edited by Meson (edited February 02, 2000).]

If you want the text to be bold just type in b, not BOLD.
smile.gif
Like this.

------------------
Gen. Patton

We're not about to start introducing ourselves for the sakes of one measly newbie (
smile.gif
). Like TC said, we have to be experienced. But even then, you won't believe
wink.gif

I hope you read the rules when you signed up. A lot of people seem to forget that...

Earthworm: I know what TC means... And it's got nothing to do with the table of elements. It's something so utterly silly that indeed, it suits TC perfectly
smile.gif

I can barely remember that thread about what our nicks mean. But didn't TC's explination have something to do with a story and then his family nicknaming him after one of the characters or something like that and then now TC is an abbreviation?

Tell me if I'm way off, but I remember one of the replies being similar to what I described above.

No, that's pretty close, actually. I'm surprised - I don't recall you being here at that time. Or did you go by a different callsign then?

Sheesh. What will they accuse you of next, TC?
smile.gif

TC Could also stand for Toilet Cleaner, y'know
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Quarto (edited February 03, 2000).]

Quarto: Yup different callsign
smile.gif

Oh and did anybody here about the dispute between who really discovered element 43? Some researchers went out and found it naturally occuring in some ore (I forget which) but because it was in such low quantities it's been suggested that they sorta 'missed' it first time round ...

Cheater:Hi there and welcome aboard.
smile.gif
Didn't want to leave this spot blank below the greeting nad all of what I'm typing right now is not really all that needed...(Catscrath then trails off.)

------------------
Ultimately its other people's reactions that make us who we are.

Kalkrath: I think TC is amused by it. As am I... I guess that when you know what it stands for, all the other guesses seem so ridiculous
smile.gif

They really do don't they Quarto (Though the real one is kind of stupid too... fitting as you say...)

I've never even pushed people to try and figure it out... I just don't tell them.

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ

I take that as a great compliment...

smile.gif

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ

TC: And they didn't even notice what I said earlier on in this thread... Poor fools
smile.gif

Shhhh... they're incompetint... don't tell them
smile.gif
(Please don't tell people... I've made it a practice to not tell them... I can't break that policy.)

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ

Back