I´m so happy with my new WCIV

Huzzah, big party at Ghost's house, with supermodels, chorizos, empandas and the mighty choripan.

Thanks for the offer, but I already have WCIV DVD. It's cool to hear with full surround sound and a TV. If you can set up this with your comp, it's well worth it!

If he paid 20 pesos, that´s almost a gift. If I´m correct, 20 pesos = 6 dollars.

Hey Ghost thanks for the invitation. I´ll let you know when I finally make my long-delayed trip to Argentina.

Re: Re: I´m so happy with my new WCIV

Originally posted by Preacher
Congrats, but I'm confused:

You paid $20 to "win" something?... :confused:

It was an auction, he won an auction.

Yeah, it´s like 7 dollars.
I arranged with the guy so i will pick the DVD the friday,
I will have a ''WC Sunday'', re watch WCA, the DVD and if i have time WCM
WOOT!!!!

Now there is a WC4DVD auction,in mint conditions, 15 US$ aprox.!

Re: Re: Re: I´m so happy with my new WCIV

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
It was an auction, he won an auction.
I know.
I just have a hard time reconciling the word "win" with the idea of paying money.

And Starkey: Pesos?...The linked page contained the figure "$20". Last I checked, that meant 20 bucks US

And Delance/Eder: that "multiply by 3", "no, divide by 3" bit reminds me of an old Monty Python sketch:

"Sir you must understand that Simmons has a tendency to multiply things by 10. So when he says the bed is 30 ft long by 60 ft long, it is in fact, 3 ft by 6 ft long....etc. etc. ..."
(Hilarious skit, BTW; you should check it out.)

And Ghost: What's all this Argentina talk? I thought you were from Brazil, no?...

Re: Re: Re: Re: I´m so happy with my new WCIV

And Ghost: What's all this Argentina talk? I thought you were from Brazil, no?...

hehehe

Re: Re: Re: Re: I´m so happy with my new WCIV

I know.
I just have a hard time reconciling the word "win" with the idea of paying money.

When I get packages, which is about once or twice a week, I've already forgotton what they might be or that I paid for them. It's like Christmas every week with all my ebay winnings.

No Padawan, guess that you never
profile.gif
me :confused:

Actually, I did profile you before, but I guess I forgot. Sorry.

So, y'all natively speak Spanish or Portugues' down there?...

Spanish, the only South American country where Portuguese is the main languague spoken is Brazil.

and their primary export is beef if im not mistaken.
make for good beef jerky here in the US.
thanks Ghost

Back