HY everybody!

C.Blair

Spaceman
Hi@all

My Name is Stefan Harms and I´m new in this Forum!
I wanted only to say hello and I`m glad to being here!
Sorry for my English, it is not so good but i try!
Questions? Just ask me!!! :D

Hey, welcome to the forum. Your English is fine. Your font choice made it difficult to read your post though. Colors are not deactivated because occasionally they might be useful, but don't overuse them. Same for bold and itallics.

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay. May I recommend trying out Unknown Enemy, Standoff, and the Privateer Remake? Also, I'd recommmend keeping your eyes open for the Wing Commander Saga prologue when it is released. It is a good time to join this community. Glad to have you here.

I have tryed UE, Standoff an Secret Ops (the first Mission, because i was to late :( ) Great Stuff and I`m waiting now for Wing Commander Saga, to play some new stuff!!!!
For me it is a very great game and Story. I`ll love it.

Welcome! This place(Off Topic) is certainly diverse, so, you should be able to be quite active in posting. I'm sure you'll see plenty of Off Topic topics that you will like. Also, if English isn't your first language, what is?

Your English is fine. It seems to me that most foreigners I know are excellent with English, yet people that were born and raised in the US, for instance, can't speak/type it to save their soul.

Good to have you here. :cool:

Yall aint need ta throw insluts like that arond.
Sorry, I could not help my self. :) Your right though

I can type fairly well. But I talk really fast and people can't understand me. Plus, its admirable when anyone can speak more than one language so they should never apologize for trying. I'm trying really hard lately to learn Spanish but its coming along muy despacio. But I try to have conversations in it anyway.

Hi!

Yes I´m from Germany so my first Languarge is German. :) In school i had a B in English but that is so long ago!
I see here are very nice people, so i´m very glad to be here with you.

Greetings C.Blair, good to see and hear more people gradually coming into our WC community.

Good to see some more people from Germany in the board - the WC community here always seemed to have been pretty strong.
Time to get together on a convention sometime?

Back