Hunter

Wulf

Vice Admiral
Who agrees w/ me that he kicks ass? I got thru finishing Freedom Flight not 2 long ago, and it was hilarious the way Kirha got Hunter in a ritual combat w/ another Kilrathi. The way he handled it was great, but I busted a gut laughing when he kicked the Cat in the nuts and Kirha said,"That was not honorable, my lord." HAHAHAHA

Ease back on the Thread Making, Wulf. You're a wee bit overzealous. :)

HAHAHA...well take into consideration that I haven't been able to post here just until yesterday because my mouse failed (Cats?).

There's a difference between having a bias towards/against something, and being completely devoted to it, Mekt. ;)

Originally posted by Zor Prime
Fosters... Austrailian for beer.
Hmm, I'm not a drinker, so I wouldn't know much, but I'm certain there'd be plenty of people who'd demand a Tooheys or a VB instead.

BTW, I miss Quarto's input too. He seemed to be one of the few clear-headed posters here.

From Quarto:
...I'm taking an extended (or permanent) break from the chatzone. I still come by Fan-fic and Editing, but I just don't see much point to hanging around in General any more. That, and end-of-semester uni work ;)...

...UE, it seems to be moving along quite nicely :). As usual, there's a lot more progress behind the scenes than our page would indicate.

I find it strange that the pilots on the Concorida could go ten years without realizing Hunter was still alive... ;)

Yeah, I, too, was wondering where Quarto went to. He was one of the few guys that put up with my fan fictions...

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
I miss Quarto too, he was not as biased as others towards the Kilrathi . ;)
Biased? Who would be biased against flea-rotten furballs? :D

Dear pen-pal

today i slaughtered 10 confed apes, i hope thingsa re going well in the planet we're curently sieging, everything is well here on kilrah, but i stepped on my pet mouse Hrai Khar, i am sad, i decited to give it a proper bureal in my stomach, he was yummy, take care,
your pen pal
(insert witty killie cat name here)

Originally posted by RATM
Dear pen-pal

today i slaughtered 10 confed apes, i hope thingsa re going well in the planet we're curently sieging, everything is well here on kilrah, but i stepped on my pet mouse Hrai Khar, i am sad, i decited to give it a proper bureal in my stomach, he was yummy, take care,
your pen pal

wow.........

Dear Pen Pal,

Im sorry to hear about your mouse. Things are going very well. 18,000 confed apes have been slaughtered. I broke the tip of one of my claws today. I hope it grows back.

take care,

I was under the impression that the letters would be between a human and a Kilrathi... assuming we're all humans here. ;)

Back