How many lic^H^H^Hmissiles

hellcatv

Swabbie
Banned
I noticed (even in the devel version) that the talon needs more than 2 missiles to kill it.

Mamiya0taru: have you fixed the armor values at least (as we discussed)? Did we forget to restore the strength of a missile blast to the original's strength?

I haven't had time to get to the armor. The necessary solution still seems a bit odd :D

I don't think missiles were restored either. That's two hits to missiles' effectiveness that need to be beseitigt.

If you release 1.0 so that 2 missiles kill a Talon, I will be eternally grateful.

I'm flying the 1st Palan blockade mission right now. I've been flying it for the past 24 hors, because it's that hard. 10 Demons absolutely rip my Centurion to pieces. Maybe I need to try the Galaxy with dual turrets?

I have dual torp launchers. Killing Demons is not the problem, it's them killing me. I've been flying this quite a bit, and often I have no shields by the time the autopilot camera pan completes.

So far there have been no wingmen for hire in the mission computer. I was starting to think that there was code disallowing wingmen if a campaign mission is active... Guess I'll just keep reloading and see what comes up.

another thing you can try is jumping out...
also you can hit f1 to get out of the panning before it completes

Back