How did i become the virus...

And I was thinking that the little icon was a good thing. I was about to ask how I could get an icon like him... now I know that I shouldn't want a rank like that. Boy, viruses are really a pain in the ass. Especially to Delta_Strife.

Ya tell me about it but my friend does not care his computer has a virus so hopefully this will end when i'm home!!!!!!!!! Then i can rid of the name but i like the icon.

Your friend's computer will continue to spew out loads of virii each day, and you will have your neato rank until your friend's computer is spot clean again.

But if i end my email account then there is now way of his computer sending virii unless he gets my email but i won't give it to him. Well this work?

No, and explaining would take too long. Get Norton and get cleaned up, or you'll really regret it when Windows begins to fall apart as a result.

Originally posted by KrisV
...you'll really regret it when Windows begins to fall apart as a result.
Wait... Windows falls apart because of viruses? I thought it was just Windows' fault. :)

I think we're still getting e-mails and none of them prove his worth. :) To quote myself:
[...] and you will have your neato rank until your friend's computer is spot clean again.

Well it looks like i'm stuck with this "neato rank" For the rest of my time cic chatzone I guess it beats posting to get a higher rank.

Originally posted by Delta_Strife
Well it looks like i'm stuck with this "neato rank" For the rest of my time cic chatzone I guess it beats posting to get a higher rank.

True, but you shouldn't be posting just to get a higher rank. ;) ya know?

Back