How close are we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What has happened with the Saga guys? I don't want to hit a sore subject, but Saga is the reason why I came back to the board since months...

Lt.Death100 said:
The Saga guys apparently were harassing czacen who's making the WC4 mod.

I would also venture a guess that the deletion of the thread about the magazine article didn't sit well with CIC admin policy.

Dishwasher said:
Oh great that is just tits.... so where do I go now for my wcsaga news?

honestly, how much news did you see coming out of here anyways...maybe this will help them to learn not to harrass every other mod in the WC community

Actually just the ones that didn't manage to get themselves banned for other reasons since we unbanned everyone in January.

Didnt crazen (sp?) already post that saga team had nothing to do with the harassment?

Unregistered said:
Didnt crazen (sp?) already post that saga team had nothing to do with the harassment?
Yes, but the saga team is already known for all of this stuff they're probably better off gone.

Unregistered said:

The CIC staff has never stated exactly why they banned starman for example. And frankly it's none of your buisness. Suffice it to say that there is probably more to it than a private message. Besides, If anyone has issue with a particular banning its something that should be discussed privately on IRC or email (avoid PMs) and not on the CZ (as per the rules).

AD said:
The CIC staff has never stated exactly why they banned starman for example. And frankly it's none of your buisness. Suffice it to say that there is probably more to it than a private message. Besides, If anyone has issue with a particular banning its something that should be discussed privately on IRC or email (avoid PMs) and not on the CZ (as per the rules).

Blabla surely banning an entire project team has it's impact on the entire community?

Not just the project staff, the entire project.

And yes, it's a shame, but it helps the greater community. Wing Commander in Freespace would have been fun... but so would those other mods. We let Saga be in the past because they were so high-profile... but that was a horrible mistake on our part.

I believe I already told you to drop this subject in the other thread, though. I'm happy to talk to you in private message... but the CIC boards aren't for airing your personal greivances (and you clearly have an axe to grinde here).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back