How bout this for a new project

Never really been skilled enough to actually do this, but I always thought it'd be a great idea to remake the classic wc2, which was the epitome of all the games I think with the wc5 engine. Anyone there with these kind of skills?

I had a look thru the Fan Projects listing, and the WC mod for X-Wing Alliance had some really good models of the WC2 Rapier and the WC1 Ralari.

I think it'd be great if someone pursued this project, no matter which game's engine its in, but a win based one preferably, coz I can't remember a mission better than fighting Trakkath and the K'tithrak Mang, or shooting down Jazz, of course, I don't think the music should be changed coz that was the best part of the game

I think HCl started something like that, but was with WC1, the problem isnt the ships, since are a lot converted from all wc games already, the problem is to make the missions...
frown.gif

------------------
Well, its classified... i mean, i could tell you, but then i have to kill you...

Last edited by a moderator:
i guess, but the missions shouldn't be that bad considering how simple wc2 missions actually were, unless the programmin is impenetrable, I don't know about that

Back