Hidden in Plain Sight (February 17, 2007)

Bandit LOAF

Long Live the Confederation!
GameSpot has done a little detective work of their own, and they've come up with more evidence that EA Replay 2 is in the works! Apparently the ESRB now reports that the game has been submitted for a content rating:
The ESRB database also includes ratings for a few retro collections. EA Replay 2 on the PlayStation Portable--which hasn't been confirmed by the publisher but was spotted at online retailers earlier this year--received a T for Teen, with content descriptors for blood and violence.
If the game has already been rated, there's a good chance it will be out very soon -- the original rumors listed a February 19th release date. There's no evidence that Replay 2 will include any Wing Commander games, but ... there's always hope!

--
Original update published on February 17, 2007

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe I saw EA Replay 2 listed as an upcoming release list at Future Shop the other day. Either next week or the week after - I can't quite remember. (Of course, this list is frequently inaccurate - I can remember at least 4 or 5 games/dvds that were listed and were released much later...).

I'll take a photo if I come across it again.

Looks like Future Shop quickly took it down - they changed the upcoming release signs. But I distinctly remember it being on the sign, though. I guess it *was* scheduled for release soon, but delayed now.

Back