Hiddden WC3 scene

fg76

Spaceman
I guess I can post this here. I was using the Wing Commander movie player and I found a scene on the PC version not used in the game. Sadly, the FX for this scene was never completed - but it seems to be a briefing to Blair and his wingmen before the Kilrah run. ON THE HIDDEN SPACE STATION! I was able to read lips a little bit, but not enough to really make out anything. Sad because it would be a great scene to use, but its incomplete. There is one part I did make out, "Hobbes is mine, got it?" Been fun to hear the fx to that one.

If they have it in their archive, I can't find it. I am going to continue to look for it. If someone can provide a link, I'd be greatful dude.

FYI : I used to have the clip + the text file of what is being said on my PC.
And I'm sure I got it from CIC.

The missing dialogue was somewhere along the lines of;

"The darkest of times brings out the best in men...and if you meet one Ralgha- Na Halles, he's mine...you got it?"

That's as much as I can remember. And in fact there are two varieties of that scene, built for whether Hobbes was dead or alive at the time of the last mission.

Queeg said:
yeah a saw that clip too, why did they leave it in there with no sound I wonder.

The scene was probably dropped in post-production because of the complicated nature of the shoot. Consider that you'd have any number of pilots (sans Cobra or Hobbes) by this point, and that they'd have to do some type of reshoot or extra shooting for various scenarios. It was probably canned to cut costs.

Back