Hi

Warnstaff

Spaceman
Hi all, I'm new, but I'm a big WC fan now that I have a second computer thats "low-end" enough to play the only two I have, witch are WC Armada (Floppy version) and WC2, along with some problems with both of them at the moment, but will be fixed soon. Anyhow, I thought I might introduce myself to this community before I start posting like I am a long time member. :)

Welcome and a a little note to you.... don't take it personal if you get attitude regarding a question you ask about WC.... some people are nice about while others aren't... in my personal opinion.... :D

haha... i'm just joking around.... welcome and have a good time...

Welcome to the fold Warnstaff. The WC community grows by one ! Viva le WC Resistance!!! :)

You've only got WC:Armada and WC2? If you'd like I've got WC3 and WC1 dos games that I'm not too attached to (since I have the Kilrathi Saga). If interested just respond and I'll get in touch with you.

Welcome to the board!

C-ya

Thanks for the welcome :) I've just got WC Secret Ops to worklast night and then went looking for Prophicy this morning without success :(

RE: Starkey

I always use my last name as a callsign.

Back