Hi

Strider55881

Spaceman
I'm new here, and thought I'd say hi. I’ve been playing the Wing Commander games for about 6 years now, and I look forward to discussing this fantastic series with this great group of people.

Welcome! Be prepared to learn fantastic and sometimes troubling but always interesting new things about our beloved Wing Commander. :)

Don't let all the old timers here bitch at ya and keep ya from posting either. :) Everyone thinks they're so almighty when it comes to their WC knowledge (except LOAF, he IS, he just doesn't act like it. :) ) but take my advice, I'm the only one who knows everything around here. :p

Originally posted by dacis2
SIEG HEIL! *Salute* I wish you a good time and good luck your whole time here.(good luck means not starting a thread that gets flamed then closed)

Get your Nazi propaganda ass outta of this perfectly decent board, you inconsiderate ass-licking facist.

Good to have you aboard, Strider. If you want the straight dope, you talk to "Radio" Rollins. Come to think of it, I don't think anyone here has ever had that name...

Originally posted by Saturnyne
If you want the straight dope, you talk to "Radio" Rollins.

Don´t ask me, and i don´t know why, but when i saw that i thought in Bob McDob....

lol... perhaps that would be the antithesis of Rollins' opening statement to Blair... instead of showering OFF the bullshit, everyone would be showering IN it.

Originally posted by dacis2

so? what's wrong with using German?

You can't possibly be that stupid...

Anyway, welcome to the board, ignore everything everybody says about everything <G>

Welcome! I think with this post I get to graduate from the cadet grade, so from the newest officer to the newest cadet, Welcome :)

And take everything people tell you in here with a pinch of salt, or is it a ton, I forget . . . :)

Wow, more replies. Once again, thanks for the great welcome and all the advice. This is definitely one of the friendliest boards on the net. :)

Originally posted by Strider55881
Wow, more replies. Once again, thanks for the great welcome and all the advice. This is definitely one of the friendliest boards on the net. :)
Welcome on my behalf too! :) BTW, don't be scared by the rash attitude of some people around here, we're all good blokes in the end... ;)

Back