Hi!!!

Spy-[ITA]

Spaceman
Hi to everybody.
I am a new consumer.
I follow the wing commander's saga from a few years.
among the spatial games it is the best, does someone know if a new chapter is anticipated?

You excuse if my English is not good. :p

Welcome to the forums, my Italian friend. Unfortunately, at this time there are no known official games following in the Wing Commander tradition however there are a few "mods" in progress by dedicated fans to bring new and enjoyable game playing adventures to the community. Browse the forums and you will find several. I won't mention any by name in order to avoid being seen as endorsing any specific mod over another.

*Cough-STANDOFF!-Cough.

I wish there were new WC games in the stores for you to consume! :)
Ciao, amico, come stai? Mi chiamo Edmo. Piascere.

Well, I'll be more direct than having a coughing fit. :) (nice coughing fit, though, Major Striker). Welcome! I highly recommend Standoff (one chapter is out with another not far behind), the Privateer Remake, and coming quite soon, the Wing Commander Saga Prologue. These are all fan creations, but they are high quality and fun to play. I have enjoyed all of these, and hope that you will, too. Lots of us have English as a second (or third) language, so don't worry about feeling akward about that. Glad to have you with us!

Ahhh! Italy! I loved visiting Italy, my mom speaks Italian. Have you ever been to Santa Maria? Ah! It is a wonderful little town on the beach. If I ever return, I will surley revisit Santa Maria of all places.

Italy is beautiful. I dreamed of speaking Italian when I was a kid, but the schools I attended never offered it until college :(. I've visited Venice, Monticatini, Assisi, Bolognia (possibly my favorite), Rome, Pisa, Florence, among others (I've yet to visit Milan though). If you're practicing English on these forums, you can rely on my spelling, but don't rely on my grammar- I tend to mis-punctuate, as in the case of this run on sentence for example. Welcome to the forums Spy-[ITA]

I happen to be both brazillian and italian (the beauty of double-nationality), but parlo un po l'italiano. If you need any help, just ask. :)

Back