Hi! I'm new here

Syyborg - I'd rather just get them separately, I seen some auctions on Ebay and they go pretty high.

Lynx - I'll take the green pill!

Chris - Yeah, I checked that site, some of them have no cd cases or manuals or anything like that.

Seems Ebay is my best bet, so I'm gonna have to be on there.

Originally posted by T8H3X11
Green Pills?
I'm guessing either a reference to the pills in the original Matrix movie, or the medicine they give in the WCU as an ultra-quick (but painful) hangover cure. Or was that an injection?

I have the WC3 and 4 on CD's. I also played WC1 on Amiga but never had it on PC.

Is there a way to find WC1 and WC2 for PC? Are those games made public for download?

Originally posted by Wedge009
I'm guessing either a reference to the pills in the original Matrix movie, or the medicine they give in the WCU as an ultra-quick (but painful) hangover cure. Or was that an injection?

That's what I thought, but in the Matrix, it's blue and red pills.

Originally posted by Murray

Is there a way to find WC1 and WC2 for PC? Are those games made public for download?

You could look in Second Hand Game shops, I got WC I and II for £1.25 each (DOS 3 1/2 Disk Versions)

I don't think any WC games have been made public for download (appart fom Secret Ops, but that's not public anymore)

Originally posted by TopGun
You could look in Second Hand Game shops, I got WC I and II for £1.25 each (DOS 3 1/2 Disk Versions)

I don't think any WC games have been made public for download (appart fom Secret Ops, but that's not public anymore)

Thanks Colonel ;)

Originally posted by TopGun

The Armada addon and the Kilrathi Saga addons are still public.

Yep, it'll be my first time. I'm gonna get WC2 deluxe on halfbuy.com probably. Then on to WC4, then Prophecy Gold, Privateer Gold, Privateer 2. Then Armada and Academy.

Originally posted by ZFGokuSSJ1
Yep, it'll be my first time. I'm gonna get WC2 deluxe on halfbuy.com probably. Then on to WC4, then Prophecy Gold, Privateer Gold, Privateer 2. Then Armada and Academy.

Half.com

"halfbuy.com" is some domain squatters referral grubbing site. It just forwards you to half.com and gives some third party some of your money.

Back