Hi Everyone: Looking for Screen Caps from Wing Commander Movie

mike12

Spaceman
Hi Everyone:

I like to asked if anyone can help me with 16 screen caps of Suffron Burrows in the wing commander movie please, I be so greatfully in your help :)? The 16 screen caps of Suffron Burrows I need are when she in her Fight Suit in her fighter and her in Marine Armour too from the Wing Commander Movie. Please email me back at mikew_30@yahoo.com if you can help me out, thanks :)!

Mike

Hi, just asking?

Hi Everyone:

I just asking if anyone can help me out? Why I need the pics, I like to up them on my web site as a gallery and I will put a thanks to the person who gave the pics and a link to their page. Please email me or leave a message on the forum thanks!

"lol" . . . hmm . . . where's that newbie translator that Psych showed us . . it may come in handy ;)

(Yes, I know what "lol" means. And, don't get all huffy. I'm just messin' with 'im)

"Newbie" is a relative term. :) I still consider pretty much everybody who wasn't a regular at the Origin Wing Commander Chat Zone back in 1996 to be pretty new (G)

That's ok LOAF. I still consider anyone who didn't play the original WC when it came out a "newbie." But it doesn't matter what I think. :(

Some of us didn't have a computer when WC first came out. Though, I played it really soon after it came out on SNES.

Back