Hey whats up guys?

Hawk

Spaceman
Hey whats new? I havent been on lately due to ISP problems and school.
I hope you all had a good new years.I was down in austraila vesiting my aunt and my cousin.
Well ill see you guys around....

[Edited by Hawk on 01-15-2001 at 04:30]

Originally posted by Hawk
I was down in austraila vesiting my aunt and my cousin.

Wow, "vesiting" your aunt and cousin? Is that legal? I'm not too familiar with the laws in "austraila".

Man,

my mom, lil' sis and lil' brother are back from Aussie. My mom is actually taking her doctorate there, but returning to my country with the rest to conduct her research.

Always wanted to go again to Aussie some time,
who knows... might bump to one of Hunter's ancestors. :)

-Arvin

Originally posted by TheFraix
Who knows... might bump to one of Hunter's ancestors. :)

"Uh, ye... whatever"

Living in Australia's cities is pretty much like living anywhere else in the world, it's so culturally diversified here. Besides, everyone seems to be copying Americans in some way, especially with all the TV shows, I wouldn't be surprised if that's the way we turn out. <shudder>

Originally posted by TC
Wow, Vinman's here... That was unexpected.

TC

So I guess that is what is meant by "expect the unexpected".

Hawk, welcome back. Although I don't remember you.

That's stupid. You can't expect the unexpected. That would make the unexpected expected and then you'd be expecting the expected.

TC

You just said exactly what I said.

TC
P.S. I'm always right.

[Edited by TC on 01-18-2001 at 20:33]

Ah, but if you're not always right, then "I'm always right" is wrong. And if "I'm always right" is wrong, then you're not always right.

Sure he was...

Everyone gets amusement from you, TC, the same way a cat gets amusement from a mouse before it bites the little thing's head right off.

Back