Hey there...

My guess is that Nephilim architecture would be similar to the interior of their ships. Of course we should not assume that they are like Earth insects and live in mounds.
As for Kilrathi architecture there was a shot in the WC3 introductory cutscene of the outside of a Kilrathi city. I vaguely remember it, but it was all dark hues and spires.

One last thing. As an aspiring architect I think you would be horrified to seek Kilrathi buildings in the games. Particularly since we would inevitably be bombing them into the dust.

Oh and termites. I guess if they're going to eat then they might as well eat artistically :p

yeah, but you know, you just wonder....i would have liked more ground attack missions in WC, perhaps assisting in the capture of a kilrathi fortress planet or something?
I can vaguely remember the Kilrathi city, it was very dark, lots of dark browns and red used,plenty of spires and pointed buildings(like claws) some sort of motorway (!) running through it which begs the question, how do the kilrathi travel on the ground?

We did get to see a little Firekkan architectur in SM2, iirc. The cityscape at the begining reminded me a bit of the Klingon capital. Though ST seems to cheat and all their capital look a lot alike. :) They had hovertanks, so I assume they may use the same tech for their personal vehicles. Though they strike me as a pedestrian kind of people. I wonder if they have some kind of public transit system. I'm just trying to picture a subway car full of Kilrathi. Someone jostles someone by accident, their honor is challenge and a bloodbath ensues. :D

I vaguely remember a fast moving light on that Kilrathi highway. This would indicate some kind of fast moving ground vehicle, but no other details could be ascertained. Considering that the Kilrathi walk on two legs like we do, I imagine that their public transports systems would be similar to ours.

Originally posted by Fishbone
(...)
And Mekt: A Kilrathi for peace? ;-) You go man *g*
(...)

Of course, I have always been a supporter of peace. After the Kilrathi's victory... :)

Originally posted by Zor Prime
He learned his lesson after the insults thread!!! ;-) j/k

Seems though you need to get another lesson. I will gladly teach you that lesson, the Kilrathi way... ;)

Kilrathi architecture is driven by many of the same barbaric principles found in other aspects of their culture.

Barbaric principles? Terran arrogance makes me sick... :mad:

Then you will have to win another war first ;)
And I heard cats like fish. I am scared
Though the rest was already eaten by someone else...so only the bones stayed. Not very tasty...but who knows...? j/k

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
Seems though you need to get another lesson. I will gladly teach you that lesson, the Kilrathi way... ;)

Ah, what makes you think it will work the second time around?? :p

Tff... What an interesting peice of philosophy, Zor. Here is my response! The Sword of Greyskull! MINE!

Sorry for bringing this back...

Originally posted by Fishbone
Why, why is the banana bent?
I liked this one. Don't know why. :)

Originally posted by Skybolt
Why, oh why aren't there more girls like you...
I'm sure there are plenty of them... they just don't bother wasting time like us on a board like this. There must be hundreds of thousands of WC fans who don't necessarily discuss the minute details like we do - why else would WC sell so well?

I remember a rant LOAF once posted about talking to people because of their interest in WC not because of the way they were shaped. <G>

Pity the newcomer didn't stick around. I was going to say what a fine choice of a username, continuing the great tradition of Rogue Sqaudron. :)

Okay, back to your ranting about Kilrathi versus Humans.

Back