Hey there...

Originally posted by Talyn 83
Oh, ghost. Go blow a goat. (...)You are just too dumb-assed (...)

BTW: be nice, Ghost.

Take your own damn advice.

and I once had her for breakfast

You shouldnt eat people. its not nice.

Now if that isn't whitty, I don'y know what is.

well then, let me be the first to tell you, NOT YOU!

and guess what, ghost is right about your lame attempt to be funny, it was anything but. you just managed to piss a bunch of people off. I suggest you stop.

ouch! thanx fishbone, didn't realise I was ticking of so many people...remind we to come back with shields up next time, nah, i don't take offence from that hammering, i guessed that i was over due for one,

Thanx to Kris to i don't know why i wrote that, just tired i guess (got a project on at the mo)

sorry for being a sad jerk <G> (I know my place)

Just messing with your head, Fishbone.
And I don't pretend I know anything about women. I wish I understood them, but I don't. And no: women are not aliens. My best friend is female. I consider her closer than any of my male friends, so what do you say to that?

Thanks for being normal, Oggy *g* And Talyn brought me anyways more up the tree.

And Talyn...I would not have guessed that.
I do really pity her deeply. greet her of mine. If I was her I would maybe think of running away.

Though this should be none of my concern, I think it'd be best just to drop this and start anew. Going any further won't take you anywhere...

We all should be nice...

Oh, ghost. Go blow a goat. I have farma-students for breakfast. You are just too dumb-assed to realise that trying to be funny is actually being serious, but not in a way that you mean what you say.

The lesson here is this: Don't be a jerk. Otherwise, other people will gang up on you and force you to swallow straight-razors. Thank you. :)

Man, everybody has a bad day once in a while, so I'm sorry, ok. I was indeed not funny and I was being a jerk. I'm just so tired. You don't know what it's like to be me right now. I'm only halfway through all of my 200 page text-books and I really need to get through these damn things in quite a hurry. Just need more r&r. Once again, I am sorry.

BTW: mekt's right.

Well, as much as i would like to continue this I'm afraid that i must point this out:

5) Since there are different people of different tastes and points of view, let's just say our opinions in a nice way and respect the others' reasonable opinions. Flames or other outright abusive language is not tolerated.

So, this needs to stop.

Okay...but better think what you should say and what not.
Might not be wrong sometimes.
I fell off my chair yesterday evening...
And Mekt: A Kilrathi for peace? ;) You go man *g*
Edit: I meant cat of course...

You don't know what it's like to be me right now. I'm only halfway through all of my 200 page text-books and I really need to get through these damn things in a damned hurry.

If you're posting on the CZ, you're obviously not in the hurry you think you are! ;)

LeHah's right, if you're in such a hurry........stop posting and go study. The CZ will still be here when you get back.......i think.

My exams are still pretty far away, but I really am starting to think that these studies are just too hard for me. You should see me in my algebra-lessons. I'm like: "what is this guy talking about?" And so are my closest friends. But the other 400 students are all like: "eh, makes sense." And I may be dumb, but I know some of my friends aren't.

Man this isn't your basic algebra. I'm studying to be a civil engineer. That's like the hardest course you can take here in Belgium (of course, all studies are hard, but by general standards, ours is the hardest).

Man, what was I thinking when I signed up for that course?

God, I had to retype my opening sentence 5 times. I'm really losing it. I'm outta here. See you guys.

civil engineering, that sounds too much like hard work, I am studying architecture, its not too bad (yeah riight!) Its a shame that I can't go to Kilrah and look at Kilrathi architecture, another races architecture would sure beat just looking at other cultures. Didn't Victory streak have a small article on Kilrathi architecture? (I can't find my copy of it)

Talyn 83: Decide on whether or not you really want to be a civil engineer. If the answer is yes and this algebra course is necessary, then you're just going to have to put your head down and push onwards. If the answer is no, stop complaining and do something else.

Oggy: Alien architecture is another culture. From this POV Kilrathi architecture should be no more interesting than any other Earth based architectural system.

Anyways here's the quote:

Victory Streak 2669.221

Architecture
Kilrathi architecture is driven by many of the same barbaric principles found in other aspects of their culture. The Kilrathi's roots as rock-dwelling creatures are evident in their dwellings - mesa-like pillars and protrusions are often found rising from unlikely locations. Exposed machinery is common, and ceilings are rarely enclosed, leaving cables and ductwork exposed.

Lighting is usually dark and murky, and the high temperatures and zero humidity favored by the species often results in decidely dusty atmospheric effects. And, as with clothing, trophies of war play a prominent role in interior decoration - skulls of victims or blasted hull fragments of conquered starships are often placed on garish display.

PS: For those studying exams I find taking an hour to check out the CIC is good way to relax :)

thanx for the info penguin, what i meant by the Kilrah thing was that it might be nice to see other races architecture as opposed to just Terran architecture we did this thing about how termites have architecture (don't ask, i couldn't get my head round it either)it was....interesting and was for me like studying an alien culture, but it set me wondering, what would nephilim architecture be like? would it be similar to the termite mounds?

its a shame we don't see much of the kilrathi buildings in the games :(

Back